Chapter 21: Trustworthy

Começar do início

I groaned as I hide on the crook of her neck. I can feel her chest vibrating as she laughed heartily. Why does she loves to tease me? I pouted.

"I'm hungry." She suddenly said. I snapped my head, startling her.

"I'll cook for you." I rushed to sit up but she pulled me back in her arms.

"Tae, I need to cook." Don't tell me she'll stop me from coming near the kitchen again?

"I know. Just let me cuddle you a little longer." She whispered softly. I heaved a sigh as I give in. I don't wanna be apart from her anyways. So, I wrapped my arms around her.

"I miss you." She whispered almost inaudibly. It's like as if it's making her weak to admit such thing. I giggled softly. She's so cute.

"I miss you too, Tae." I look up then I propped my elbows beside her head, our faces inches apart. We smiled at each other before leaning in for a morning kiss.

At first I was planning to just give her a peck but I guess she have another plan in mind. She wrapped her hand on my waist, pulling my body closer to hers. Again, I give in and I completely laid my body on top of her as we kiss passionately, devouring each other's lips. Not wanting to pull away anytime soon.

I heard a faint knock on the door. I was about to stop kissing her but she hugged me tighter, pressing my body closer as she kissed me wildly than before. And for the third time this morning, I give in. I will always give in to her. So, I reciprocate her kisses.

I felt her tongue asking for entrance, I open my mouth, letting it enter at the same time we heard the door swing open. I forcefully pull away from her to look at the intruder. My eyes widened when I saw Mrs. Kim with Jessica holding a tray of foods standing at the doorway.

I heard Taeyeon groaned in disapproval. I cleared my throat awkwardly as I sat up on the bed.

"Food delivery. I'll pretend that I didn't see anything." Mrs. Kim teased. I pouted, blushing madly in embarrassment.

"Jessica cooked these. She woke up pretty early." She chuckled after informing us. My pout only grew longer after hearing that. Somehow, I don't want Taeyeon to eat it. Afraid that there's some kind of love potion included on the recipe. I look down to my lap. Am I jealous?

"Really?" I felt Taeyeon sat up. "It looks good. But I actually want Tiffany to cook for me." Taeyeon said cutely, trying not to offend them as she put her chin on my shoulder.

I was surprised by her response. Is she insane? Why would she say that so suddenly?

I grabbed her face, squeezing her cheeks on the process then I spoke, "I'll just cook for you later then. For now, let's eat these." I know I said I don't want Taeyeon to eat it. But I don't wanna hurt Jessica's feelings. Besides, Taeyeon may have sensed that I'm jealous or something. She won't just say such words in front of someone if not because she wanted to reassure me and show me that she loves me.

She look at me for a good few seconds. Seeing that I'm determined, she chuckled then she held my hand that grabs her face and kiss it lovingly.

"Okay then." She said dotingly. I felt the butterflies on my stomach. Damn! Don't tell me I'm blushing because of a simple response from her?

"Eat well, girls. I knew you were tired from last night but we have to talk about the Chois. So after you eat, come down, okay? But don't rush. Take your time." Mrs. Kim told us gently. She is so motherly. A very nice mother if I may say.

"Thanks, mom." Taeyeon thanked her. "Thank you for cooking, Jessica." She smiled to the quiet woman. Jessica gave her an awkward smile before leaving with Mrs. Kim. I raised an eyebrow.