[2] Crush

- not edited <3.

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Venus could sense his presence when she felt a weird sensation suddenly appear between her legs. The immediate desire filling her entire body and her kitty clenched around nothing.

She let out a shaky breath as she developed ' butterflies in her stomach. Her brows knitted together with a small gasp. Her hands unknowingly clenched the cotton bedspread that covered her legs. 

That was all she could do; cower in fear ( but mostly lust) and await his actions. She still couldn't move her hands or feet.

A dark figure appeared beside her out of thin air. He used his left hand to support his head as he stared down at her. 

She couldn't make out his face or anything except his light brown eyes that reminded her of caramel.

His right hand slowly trailed underneath her oversized shirt. He pulled the shirt all the way up until it rested just below her boobs.

A heavy breath escaped her lips, her eyes screwing shut as his fingers lingered on her bare waist before trailing down to her inner thigh.

He was extremely desperate for her body. He craved to touch and mark every inch of her skin but he had to control himself because he knew she wasn't ready.

But that didn't stop him from imagining how sweet she would taste on his tongue, how wet and warm her grip would be, how tightly her walls would cling to him. 

His member ached in his trousers, pressing painfully against the rugged material of his clothes.

" Are you scared, pretty girl? " He asked her with the nickname roll of his lips smoothly.

" N-No " She choked up a response. " Well maybe a little "

He smiled darkly making chills run up her spine. His fingers caressed her thigh gently.

He leaned over so that his face would be closer to her. His mouth hovered over hers. Her eyes widened when she realized that their lips were just inches apart from each other. Waiting on him to kiss her, but he never did.

" Stop resisting me" his nose traced along her jaw, inhaling her intoxicating scent. " Just let me have you "

" I can't " She responded barely above a whisper.

" Then I'll just take you for myself " He grinned wickedly before snapping his fingers, sending Venus back to her room.

𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐀. 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄

Los Angeles, California

February 6, 2019

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

I've been dreaming about the same 'shadowy figure ' for the past week. I haven't seen a face or anything but he still manages to make chills run up my spine.

I bit my lip as I felt myself getting wet down there just thinking about him. Suddenly I forgot where I was as I got overwhelmed by the feeling. 

My hand slid off the table and onto my tight, squeezing it lightly, trying to contain myself.

A sudden high-pitched giggle snapped me out of my trance, making me remember that I'm in a small diner with my brother and his friends and that this is inappropriate.

Rich, who was seated beside me, was aimlessly flirting with the waitress that was serving our table.

I sighed, shifting my gaze away from the pair but I soon regretted it because my eyes landed on Youngboy who sat across from me.

He sported a smirk that made my insides twist in a knot. It was like he was telling me that he knew what I was about to do. My dark-toned cheeks grew hot as I cursed under my breath.

I decided to distract myself with my charm bracelet until the waitress finally decided to take our order.

She took my order last, which was a burger and a strawberry milkshake.

" So..." Yb broke the silence thay consumed us after the waitress left. " I heard that you're a freshman at UCLA,  what's your major?"

" Uh...Literature" I shifted uncomfortablely under his slightly intense gaze.

He nodded as his eyes began to lower until they landed on my slightly exposed cleavage. A slight blush crept up on my cheeks causing me to look away from him.

" What are your plans for this Saturday?"

" I was planning on sleeping in or watch a movie or something" I shrugged before stealing a glance at Rich, who was too busy eye fucking a girl that was sitting across from us with her boyfriend.

" Good. I have a show Saturday at a club downtown. You tryna come?"

" I would be but aren't I underage to be in the club?" I asked in all seriousness making him burst out in a fit of laughter.

Again, I began to blush, thinking about how cute his little sounded.

" Don't worry about your little head about that pretty girl "

QOTD: Name a song you're not supposed to cry not but you do it anyways...

AOTQ: Chris Brown - Little More aka his song about his daughter. I cried a few times when I listened to it cause I got daddy issues :/