[0.2] Preview & Cast.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Ruined (ft. Nba Youngboy )
Reii The Virgo

─⚪──────────────────────

          ◄◄         ⠀▐▐ ⠀           ►►⠀⠀ ⠀

 0.06/ 3:26 ⠀ ────○ 🔊⠀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑬𝑾;

" Shit. You still fucking tight princess "  Kentrell cursed behind Venus, his large palms gripping the globes of her ass. Her breasts were squeezed tightly against the cold wall with her blouse torn causing her tits to spill out of her bra. 

She could still feel his saliva on her skin, from when he had sucked her nipples earlier. 

"This pussy is mine, princess. Your my good little slut, aren't you? "

She nodded, a little dizzy. " Yes daddy."

" And now you're gonna take me like a good slut would, right? " He bucked his hips, fucking her especially fast. His cock was mercilessly splitting her open, stretching your pussy out with every new lunge of his hips. 

" Oh god! Yes! " She panted.

He grabs a fistful of her hair, pulling her head backward until the back of it is leaning against his broad shoulder. "Tell me it's mine, Venus" He demanded.

"This pussy is yours, Kentrell" She sobbed. "I'm yours, please."

He smirked, tugging her hair a little more. Venus cried out at the sharp feeling, but her walls still clenched around him. 

"You gon' let cum in you?" He asked lowly in her ear. 

" Yes! " She cried out, feeling her pussy tightens painfully around his cock. 

She was getting close to another orgasm. Her legs shook as she tried to support her body. 

She was unaware of much longer she could take but she can't seem to bring herself to stop it either. 

" Cum in me, Kentrell, please."

Kentrell hissed as he slid his other hand up her torso to squeeze her breast. Venus moaned loudly at the feeling, not caring if anyone heard her. 

" Your mine Venus. No one can ever make you feel the way I make you do " He declared ." Don't you ever forget that."

𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑮𝑬𝑹 𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺;

—» Dark Content/ Themes

—» Corruption kink

—» Sadism and Masochism

—» Name calling & Pet Names

—» Degrading & Praising

—» Possessive and Toxic Behaviour

—» Dominant and Submissive Roles

—» Drug usage/ Mentioned

—» Profanity

—» Mentions of Suicide

𝑼𝑪𝑳𝑨 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑴𝑨𝑵 || ♓︎ ||𝟏𝟗

Babe In The Woods;

an innocent or naive person, especially one in a difficult or dangerous environment.