Tour Prep/Drunk Nights

Start from the beginning

"You had this done, didn't you?" I question.

"Maybe." She giggles.

I take a look around and see that Hannah and few other people from our team have left the room. I take this as my chance to finally have her alone. We haven't been able to do much lately. After spending a handful of days at my house, she went home. We didn't want anything to seem too suspicious, so lately we've only been around each other for work.

All that time without her has given me much more time with Victoria. We've gone on a couple dates and she's stayed over a few times. I even went to her set and watched her film for her upcoming movie. I hate that I have such a great connection with both her and Ari. Gonna be real tough when it comes time for me to choose one over the other.

I grab Ari's phone out her hand and put it aside. I turn so that I'm fully facing her. She gets the message and pushes me back so she can straddle my lap. My hands immediately go to her waist as she cups my face. She leans in and places her gentle lips on mine. I don't hesitate to respond, moving my lips in sync with hers. She makes it hotter by grinding into my lap. We've never done anything other than just kiss so this is a little different.

Without breaking the kiss, she removes her jacket and tosses it on the floor. She begins to trace her fingernail over my toned abs. Her fingers go even lower so that there playing with the waistband of my sweatpants. As much as I would enjoy this, we are in a public area and for the sake of our careers we can't get caught.

I pull away slightly.

"We can't do this here." I whisper against her lips.

"I know but it's bound happen eventually." Ari says and moves to sit next to me.

"Says who?" I jokingly ask.

"You know it, I know it, and I'm sure Jess even knows it." Ariana responds.

She was right, it was bound to happen and that's what scares me. I've had sex before but it's never been with someone like Ari, somebody I actually care about. Not only that but I've never did it with a married woman. I've messed with girls who had boyfriends. I've had a few one night stands but Ari isn't that. She actually means something to me and I'm not sure I could go through with it knowing that she belongs to someone else.

Oh, who am I kidding? Fuck Dalton.

"Jess knows too much and it's all your fault." I laugh.

"We're like sisters now. I have to tell her everything." She defends herself.

"But you seriously don't." I stay still laughing.

Her phone starts chiming like crazy.

"It's Scooter again. He said our lead single just hit number one and seven of our tour dates are already sold out. Our album is currently number two on the Billboard 200." She says reading the texts.

"That's amazing." I respond.

Hannah returns with even more clothes and dumps them in the middle of the room.

"Oh Jesus, let's get this done." Ari says.

_______________________