FIVE!!

walking hand in hand down the streets of chicago before a night game was what bobby suggested, tae agreed because she wasn't attending the game tonight, which bobby was sad about but he knew she had work to do and he was glad she would atleast be watching. tae got ready and put on a grey tank top, black leggings, and one of bobby's flannels, when she walked out of the bathroom, a smile painted bobby's face. "you look cute" he said as he stood up, walking over to her, she smiled as well and held her arms out for a hug, bobby bent over slightly and wrapped his arms around the short girl and rested his head on top of hers and let out a soft sigh, 

"ready, love?" she asked,

he nodded and they walked out of the hotel room. once they walked out of the building, they breathed in the air, it was different from boston's, tae liked it cause she enjoyed different. they walked down the sidewalk, hand in hand, tae admired the views, but bobby admired the girl next to him. tae caught him staring and his face turned pink, which made her laugh a bit, "awww look at you" she teased and he rolled his eyes, "hush, now.. where shall we go?" he asked and tae shrugged. "park maybe?" she asked, he nodded and they walked there, it wasn't very fun, tae hadn't walked this far in a hot minute, so she jokingly complained that her legs hurt every time they stopped to wait to cross the road, bobby just laughed at her. 

once they got to the park, tae darted towards the swings, bobby tilted his head but then shrugged it off, he was used to her being like this. "come push meee" she said as she sat on the swing, he walked over and she held onto the ropes holding the swing up, bobby pulled her back then pushed her carefully. tae laughed softly and looked back at him every time she came close to him again, after awhile bobby stopped her, once it came to a complete stop, tae leaned back and looked at him with a big smile on her face, he laughed and walked closer and leaned down and placed a soft kiss on her lips. bobby held his hand out to tae and she took it, he lead her to a small cafe where they got drinks and sat at a table outside and went through old pictures from spring training, there were funny ones, some sad ones since a lot of the pictures were players who got traded, but they enjoyed them and had a good time looking at them. once it was getting closer to practice time, bobby walked tae back to the hotel and gave her a kiss before parting ways. she made her way back up to their room and walked in, she shut the door and locked it then went and took a quick shower, after that.. tae decided she should work on editing her pictures of the team from the past week, she spent a good three hours on them and posted a few on her photography account, then decided to order postmates. once it arrived, she sat at the small table near the kitchen area of the hotel room, she decided on chick fil a, she took her computer and placed it on the table and pulled the red sox game up and saw bobby's home run, she jumped around for like 5 seconds then took her food out, and ate and watched the game.

the 9th inning came around and travis shaw pinch hit for kiké, which ended up being a strikeout, tae was disappointed but she knew they couldn't win every game they played. she cleaned up her food and threw it out, and waited for bobby to get back.

once tae heard the door unlock, she sat up and saw bobby walk in, looking absolutely drained, he dropped his backpack and walked over to the bed and flopped into tae's arms. she laughed softly and pulled him fully on top of her, "rough game, huh?" she asked and he nodded then laid his head on her chest, "i'm sorry, my love" she told him, "it's okay.. it just sucks.." he whispered as he slipped his shoes off, staying in the same position. "i know, but you cant win every game, even if you want to. but you did amazing tonight, i'm very proud of you" she responded, kissing the top of his head, he looked up at her and smiled. "tae... i love you" he confessed, which made her smile and blush slightly, "i love you too." she answered.

after a little while of laying there, enjoying each other's company, bobby decided to go take a shower, and tae watched tv during that time. when bobby came out, he was just wearing sweats, tae was asleep with her phone on her chest, bobby laughed softly and took her phone, plugged it in, and set it on the night stand next to her side of the bed, then he got into bed on the other side. tae shifted around, trying to get comfortable, bobby got under the covers and tae opened her eyes slightly and moved close to him and he held her close to him, making sure she was comfortable and had enough blankets over her.

[ ahah hi i havent updated in a few days and this probably sucks cus im freakin tired anyways i hope everyone has a good night/day/morning <3 ]