|#11:nearly Exchange|

Start from the beginning

"goodmorning momma!" i said and hugged her head from the couch, she giggled.

"morning honey, you seem to be happy?"

"its a good start so why not?" i said and she only Hummed.

i sat next to her and she looked at me with a wide smile.

"you look so cute my squishy baby" she said and squished my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"thank you" i recently blushed because mom always do this if i was in this situation.

"where is appa?"

"oh he's still sleeping honey"

"oh okay"

"momma"

"yes honey?"

"im going to miss you both" i said looking at her, it makes me sad everytime i sort of thik of it.

"awe we are too honey, im very very sorry again that we didn't do something more effort than too just accept it." she said I think that shes going to cry so i hugged her with all my love.

She sniffed my scent, she wanted appa now i can sense it but appa is sleeping we cant disturb him so she rapidly took my scent and calmed down.

"sh its fine mom, its for the village too right? I could save some people because of it." i said and she i feel her nodded on my shoulder.

we just stayed there because she needed some extra comfort.

she's an omega too, that's why i understand her situation. Its hard for her to that I'll be long gone to our home and they wouldn't seek my appearance here in the house.

"sorry honey" she spoke and i immediately patted her back trying real hard to comfort her.

"its okay mom, we can do it" i hope so too, its my own word but i think ill regret it sooner than later.

"yea..you really smelt nicer than before?"

"what do you mean, momma?" i asked.

"your a little bit sweeter"

"........"

"honey didn't you take your pills?"

"i drank it, the usual mom"

"good, it's for your own good okay?" i only nodded, i researched about the pills for the heat and its indeed dangerous.

I just dont want to tell them about it, but i carefully read the description and yep it's really dangerous.

"oh yea mom, jiminie will come here later if it's that okay?" i asked and she nodded.

i hugged her once again and i stood up, i walked on her other side and kissed her forehead then run too my room.

i got my phone on the night stand and dialed jimin's number.

"Chim?" I called on the other line,it stopped ringing so im guessing he answered the call.

"ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔?" He said on the other line.

"Morning,are you coming here?"

"𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑜, 𝑦𝑒𝑎 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑡?"

"oh okay"

"𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑦 ℎ𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑖 𝑎ℎ~" he sang i knew that he's still on hes goddamn bed.

"yah!, get up now and go to the bathroom."

"𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡-"

"because i know it,mr park."

"𝑌𝑒𝑎 𝑦𝑒𝑎, 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝 𝑛𝑜𝑤"

"okay then,see ya later"

"𝑦𝑒𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒"

then he hung up.
-
minutes have passed and finally my baked cookies are done!.

it looks so good, i dont want to taste it just yet. I want jiminie to be the first to taste it later.

its now 8:33 in the morning, earlier i called him that it was too early but who cares.

i put my baked cookies on a table too let the hotness go away so i can put it on a nice plate.

"hey son, are you done?" appa said and i nod, i gestured for him too take a bite and he did it intentionally.

"mhm, itss.."

"itss???"

"goodd!" he said and jumped, he's arms bump into the chair so i laughed and he scrunched he's face because it definitely hurts.

"thanks appa!"

the doorbell rang and there's a knocking sound on the door, i shouted 'wait there' i had to put the cookies on the plates.

When im done i walk towards the door and opened it, he look nice but im still nicer.

"what took you so long?" i asked raising an eyebrow at him, and he immediately giggled.

"i was sleepy that time so i honestly didn't get up, and i have fallen back too sleep." he said.

"well okay then, atleast your here!" i whispered-shout at him and we hugged.

"heyy i made cookies"

"really??"

"letss munch on to it, come one"

"yay!"

I know that he loves cookies, i made it plain because we had some frosting here so maybe we could just decor it ourselves.

It will be alot of fun.

                      ---  ------  ---
                            Edited