Celesaya/☁️/The Poker game

Here you go Celesaya shippers!

Au

High school (Despair Au)

Type

I think fluff?

3rd POV

Celeste was sitting at a table. The table had a white cloth with tiny purple flowers on it. Celeste was practicing with her poker cards. They were custom, limited addition cards, worth my house.

"Hey, Celeste!" Sayaka said peering through the door way. 

Celeste the looked up and said," Hello, um, pheasant." Celeste was in disgust.

"Can you teach me how to play poker!" Sayaka said enthusiastically. Celeste looked like she was happy and disgusted at the same time.  

"Um why would a pheasant like you want to play poker?" Celeste said. She was a bit suspicious.

"It looks fun and I was listening to a song called Poker Face by lady gaga so now I want to learn how to play it!" Sayaka had her hands behind her back and was doing her puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine!" Celeste said. No one could resit Sayaka's puppy dog eyes. Celeste then put away her valuable cards and pulled out a deck of 'pheasant cards.' Sayaka then sat in one of the chairs and Celeste dealed the cards. "First you _______." (I don't know how to play poker.)

"Okie!" Sayaka did what Celeste told her to do. "Now what?" Sayaka said looking up at Celeste.

"Then you ________ got that Pheasant!" Celeste said looking at Sayaka. Her beautiful blue eyes sparked at Celeste. Celeste then got a bit flustered but didn't show it. Sayaka's beautiful smile flashed at her. "Um- well then, you, um you-u." Celeste said baffled.

"U-um Celeste you good?" Sayaka she was looking concerned for her new 'friend.'

"Yeah! Of course. Okay so then you have to _________!" The two played a few games with Celeste obliviously winning, though Sayaka came close to winning but still lost.

"Well, that was fun but I have to work on my vocals, see you later Celeste and thanks for playing with me." Sayaka then did a small curtsy, flashed her perfect white smile, then left. 

"Um, thanks!" Celeste said. Do I like her? What no! No way! I'm not into girls! right? Celeste thought. 

Thanks for reading this fanfic! Stay hydrated everyone and know that your valid!  

Word Count : (375)