Bubblegum Rock/☁️/The Mechanic and Player

Au

Highschool (Non-Despair)

Type

Fluff

3rd POV

"Hello! Welcome to class!" Mrs. William said. Today was the third day of school and their social science teacher Mrs. William was giving them their first assignment. "I am going to partner you guys together and your going to work on a essay about a foreign country!" Most of the class made a moaning sound. The teacher made a disappointed face, " Kazuichi Soda and Leon Kuwata, you guys are doing America!" The teacher finished giving everyone partners.

Leon and Kazuichi then moved seats. "Hey, I'm uh Leon!" Leon stuck out his hand to shake. Kaz then shook it.

"I'm Kazuichi! Um so what are we doing for this project?" Kazuichi said jealously looking at Gundham and Sonia who were ironically paired together.

"America. duh." Leon said looking at him wondering if was even listening to the directions.

"Yeah, I knew that! I just meant should me make a poster or like what?" Kazuichi said facing Leon. Leon shrugged he then suggested the go to the dollar store to buy some supplies, after school, and that should start researching. "Okay. Sounds good to me." Kazuichi said shrugging his shoulders.

After School

"Hey, Leon?" Kazuichi asked while they were walking to the nearest dollar store. It was only a few minutes so Leon thought they could walk even though Kazuichi really wanted to see what car Leon had.

"Yeah? What's up bro?" Leon asked looking at Kazuichi.

"I am just wondering what's your ultimate?" Kazuichi said looking at him. Leon seemed shock. He thought he was going to ask something personal but okay.

"I'm the ultimate baseball player! I'm amazing right!" Leon said with a smirk. This guy is very confident! Kaz thought to himself.

"I'm the ultimate mechanic!" Kazuichi said even more confident. Before Leon could say any thing they had already arrived at the store.

If you want a part two let me know I guess-

Word Count : (328)

RARE DANGANRONPA ONESHOTS!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें