Dragon Pillar

Começar do início

Arthur: Hmph, a Knight like me can handle this easier than some Devil.

Shinra: Ah.

Arthur: King. Knight King.

Maki: You two are something else. You act so mean to each other but act like best friends.

Shinra: No way, this idiot could be my best friend since I already have one.

Maki: You do?

Shinra: Yeah, a friend from the academy but I was assigned before him so I don't know what happen to him.

Arthur: Devil, are you talking about...

Before Arthur could finish his sentence, the alarm went off through the whole station.

Shinra: The alarm!

The door to the captain's office opened as the station captain walked out with the Liutenant.

Akitaru Obi

Takehisa Hinawa

Takehisa Hinawa

Obi: Everyone, gear up. A group of infernal's have appeared in Taito-Ku,

Everyone then went to the armory and got geared up before climbing into the matchbox and heading to the fire scene.

Location Change: Taito-Ku

The team had finally arrived at Taito-ku to see a swarm of Infernals swarming the town as other firefighters are trying to fight them or put out the fires.

Shinra: So many infernals.

Maki: T-This is crazy.

Obi: Everyone, let's try and dwindle them down. Shinra, Arthur, you two will be in the front while Hinawa and Maki protect the sister.

All: Right.

Shinra and Arthur head through the crowd while taking out some infernals on the way.

Shinra: So many people that combust. How can this happen?

Arthur: Focus, Devil.

???: Ahh!