I tilt my head back in utter pleasure and moan out, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

Suddenly, his lips break contact from my skin as he straightens up and looks at me. I tilt my head back to him and see that he's playing with his rings, a smirk dancing on his lips.

"Let's see how wet you are for me." He murmurs gruffly.

With no warning, Rafe dips down onto his knees and rips my panties off. I hiss at the sharp burn that lingers for a second or two, but I quickly forget about it when he inserts two of his fingers into my pussy. My back arches and I throw my head back in pleasure. I cry out when he begins to use his thumb to rub my clit.

Rafe continues to pump his fingers in and out of me to the point where it's almost impossible to not make a sound. He curls his fingers inside of me over and over, the tip of his finger abusing my g-spot.

Pleasure courses through my body as he continues to scissor his fingers in me. I let out a long, needy moan as I begin to feel my legs shake from the pressure and buildup that he had created from his fingers alone.

I feel my orgasm creeping up on me, the warmth of ecstasy rippling through my entire core and spreading through my body. I feel myself on the brink, and Rafe's hot moans against my neck is only making me come faster.

"Rafe..." I groan, closing my eyes and giving my body to the the feeling completely, letting the orgasm take me over.

But to my utter dismay, the feeling never comes. In fact, I feel nothing. Nothing except for a warm blanket draped over my body.

I open my eyes in confusion, and see a ceiling above me. I turn to my left, and see a nightstand. To my right is a wall.

It was all a fucking dream.

I cover my face with my hands in embarrassment and partial denial.

"That did NOT just happen." I murmur in between my fingers.

I just had a sex dream about Rafe.

"Oh my fucking god."

I sit up slowly and rub the sleep from my eyes, adjusting to the light streaming in through the windows.

It's bad enough that I had a dirty dream about Rafe, but it's even worse that I didn't want it to end, even after I had woken up.

What the fuck is wrong with me????

I have shit to do today, the group and I have to go to the pawnbroker to get money for the gold we got yesterday... oh right. The gold. My eyes light up, finally having an excuse for that dream. I was high on adrenaline; excited that we got the gold.

That dream was purely conditional. It could have been anyone in Rafe's place. Yeah, that's right. It could have just easily been JJ, or something.

I sigh and rest my head in my hands, knowing that telling myself this is just feeding myself more and more bullshit. I want it to be Rafe. I want it so bad, but I know I can't, and I can't do shit about it.

"Just forget about it, C." I say to myself, standing up and stretching my arms. "It didn't even happen."

It didn't even happen.

˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚˚

"Alright, we melted the gold down, now it's time to take it to the pawn shop." Pope sighs, holding up the gold that we had just melted down into a glob of heavy metal.

Sarah and John B go into the van hand in hand(like the cheesy ass couple that they are) and I catch the keys from JJ to drive the car. Kie gets into the passenger seat next to me and Pope and JJ get into the back.