filler, after eveyone got soaked.

–"UGH, I HATE mclean

"UGH, I HATE mclean. he is gonna get it one day.." heather mumbled to herself while trying to dry her hair. "hey, he's not that bad.. he could be though, never mind.." you said, and mumbled that last part.

"whatever.. i'm heather, and you're..." she made a hand gesture for you to continue. "(name), nice to meet you heather."  she held out her hand for you to shake it. you then took your leave.

as you were walking away, two girls came towards you and said,"hi, hi! im katie, and thats sadie! we noticed you across the island and wanted to know if you'd like to be friends with us?" they questioned. she sounds so enthusiastic about this, nice. "yeah! we'd be an amazing trio! like uhm, the plastics; but without the mean n' plastic part." the shorter one said.

"um sure? since were friends, would I have to dress the same as y'all?" you asked, not to be mean, but you didn't want to wear whatever that they had on. "no, we appreciate other peoples intrests! we'd never make people wear something they don't want to." sadie answered. you noticed that the tall one was staring right into your soul, with a smile on her face.

"oh sadie, aren't they pretty?" katie questioned, getting off track. "oh, she is!" "like really pretty!" "i know right?" "super pretty!" "hey, stop saying what i'm thinking!" "I
i thought it first!" "no, i did." "no, me!"

then they got into a disagreement..

—————