Two

Madison POV
Maddie, Maddie, Maddie..my dad called my name.
Ohh dad am coming,I rushed downstairs.
Immediately he pulled me in for a hug.dad you look so happy,yes baby I got a letter just now from Lawson  enterprises saying you should come for an interview tomorrow by 8.
Wow,am so happy.. dad can i see the letter,I read the letter more than three times.
Someone knocked the door..who is that walking towards the door,, immediately i opened the door cherry jumped on me.
Cherry how are you,babe am fine,let go upstairs.
Cherry brown my bestie from childhood a 22 years old lady with black hair and a big cute brown eye.
She graduated from Barnard college last year and studied neurosurgeon,she works at her dad hospital.
Gist me all about it, cherry went on a date with Dave Thompson a handsome guy who works at McDonald's as their supervisor.
Dave kissed me yesterday 'maddie i blushed so hard my ears were aching.
Girl am happy for you i said.
Yesterday was bad,i got hit by a car...i mean my bicycle was hit by a car and i had to trek home, that handsome jerk was so rude, arrogant..he zoomed off saying he would not give me a single dime.
Sorry baby,you said handsome jerk,do you like him..what his is name.
Cherry stop asking me stupid questions and I don't like him..he his a big jerk.
Ohh I got a letter today from Lawson empire to come for an interview tomorrow.
Congratulation bes' let celebrate this.
Cherry have not gotten the job, I was called for an interview my chance of working there is low. It is a very big company.
Maddie have some faith.
Tristan POV
I contacted my detective to  find out all about that girl
I don't know why, but I just want to know this girl.
God I need a new personal assistant.
My secretary brought in the files of those who submitted their application. As I scrolled through the files,I saw the picture of the girl I hit her bicycle yesterday,her name is Madison Adamski,she studied business management.
I told my secretary Mrs rose stone,to send a letter to Madison address, inviting her for an interview tomorrow.
Uhmm this is getting interesting.
I got a call from my mother hello mom, how are you?
My son am fine,have missed you.
My mom is at Italy and I have a younger sister Helena,that girl is a pain in the neck,she is still in college.
Son,your sister is coming to newyork very soon.
Mom,helena is not needed here.pls I don't want her to come.
My mom is very beautiful she has a big company, Juliana Lawson is her name.she Loves it when you call her Julie.
In her company they produce makeup products.
It was a joint company Julie'beauty owned  by my dad Mr Hank Lawson  before his death and my mum.
I am the rightful heir to the company,I left Italy and came to newyork to establish my company Lawson enterprise.i don't need my parent wealth.
My mom said ' okay son love you and she hangs up.
My dad is dead,he has not been the best dad but I still miss him.