🖤Sleepy Kitty Aizawa x Reader🖤

A/N: This Oneshot was requested by RiahTheCrushAlot, I hope I did your request well and you enjoy!

As you impatiently wait for the school day to end, you can't help but squirm around at your desk. Its your last class in the afternoon, and you want nothing more than to cuddle up with your caregiver and relax.

Aizawa, your home room teacher is also your caregiver, who you affectionately refer to as "Zawa".
He's been your caregiver for a while now, completely platonic of course. He's viewed as a father figure to the class, and he would go to the ends of the earth if it meant helping out one of his students, even though he puts off such a cold expression.

You completely zone out and ignore the lesson Aizawa is teaching in front of the class. You fiddle with your school supplies on your desk and babble quietly to yourself before becoming bored and deciding to look out the window, entertaining yourself with the view from outdoors. You're so exhausted from hero training and classes on top of that, so you lay your head on your desk and accidentally drift off as you watch the birds flying back and forth outside. Aizawa notices your change in behaviour and makes a mental note to talk to you once class is over.

Once class is dismissed, Aizawa waits till everyone else is packed up and gone before approaching you, suspecting you to be in little space. You feel his hand gently placed on your shoulder, stirring you awake.

"Y/N, kitten, it's time to wake up." Aizawa is knelt down next to your desk, trying to wake you up quietly.

You shake yourself away and take a look around, noticing that the classroom is empty except for you and Aizawa, letting you relax again.

"Wan Zawa..." you mumble as you put your arms in the air and make grabby hands towards your caregiver.

Without hesitation Aizawa picks you up with a gentle smile, laying your head on his shoulder and rubbing your back.

"Let's go get you ready for a nap, okay little one?" He coos in your ear earning nothing more than a groggy whine.

Luckily it's the weekend and everyone else has either gone out or is preoccupied by something, so there's very little risk of being seen when Aizawa carries you to your dorm.

All the way to your dorm he whispers compliments into your ear, things like "you're such a good baby" and "You're so beautiful little one, my beautiful baby boy/girl".
Once you arrive he opens your door and attempts to lay you on your bed so he can help get you ready for your nap, only to be met with complete detest. You whine loudly and cling onto his clothes, not wanting to be put down.

"Okay little one, it's okay, Zawa won't put you down, I'm here."

He opens the bottom drawer of your dresser, which he knows is your "little" drawer. He picks out an oversized hoodie, your stuffie and a pacifier, closing it with his foot. Aizawa  sits you down on the bed and takes off your school blazer, leaving you in a t-shirt you had worn underneath. He helps you into the hoodie, and then gently guides the pacifier between your lips. You both lay down on your bed and Aizawa takes you into his arms, positioning you to your head rests on his chest. You grasp onto your stuffie, feeling the soft plush against your face.

"Tank oo Zawa." You manage to say over your paci.

"You're very welcome kitten, you had a very big day today."

You nod in response, giving him a hum.
"I big hewo tadays."

"You were kitty! Zawa's big hero." Aizawa chuckles as he begins to rub your back. "Rest now kitty, it's way past your nap time. Aizawa gives you a kiss on the top of your head before pulling blankets up to tuck you in.

"Ni ni Zawa, baby wove ooo."

"Ni ni my little superhero, Zawa loves you too."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word Count: 663