💛Thunder Bug Denki x Reader 💛

Currently you're sat on your couch, happily bouncing up and down as you wait for your daddy to come home.

Your daddy, Denki, is currently on his way home from his hero work, and tonight is a very special night. Not only are you excited to see your caregiver as always, but tonight there's going to be a huge thunderstorm and he promised to watch it together!
Unlike most babies, you absolutely love thunder storms, especially when you watch them with your daddy because you know he would never let anything hurt you.

Suddenly, you hear your name being called.
"Oh Thunder Bug! Daddy's home!" The words are followed by thumps and shuffling sounds, you assume to be your daddy's hero gear. "Where's my little one gone off to?!"

You push yourself off the couch and run towards your caregiver, happily raising your arms in the air to be picked up.
"I wight hewre daddy!"

"There you are sweetpea!" Denki scoops you up into his arms and spins you around. "How was your day baby?"

A huge smile forms on your face as you take in a deep breath.
"It waa great dada! First I got up an ma daddy made be bweakfast an den when he went work I watched paw patwol an sooby doo an den I hads a t yea party wiff ma stuffies an den I cowored an pwayed a game and waited for daddy to come homes!" All in one breath you tell your daddy about today's activities.

"Woah thunder bug slow down! We've got lots of time for you to tell me." Denki chuckles as he bounces you on his hip. "Looks like someone is full of energy tonight!"

You giggle as Denki gives you an Eskimo kiss followed by a real kid on your nose. You follow suit by taking his face in both your hands, and planting a big wet baby kiss on his nose.

After a quick kissing fight an giggles, Denki makes his way to the kitchen to make you a bottle for later, and you race him to your bedroom and jump up on the bed.

"Okay little one, the storm is soon gonna start. Are you sure you're not scared?" Denki asks as he sets your bottle down on the night stand, and wraps the two of you up in blankets on your bed in front of the big window.

"Mhm! I pwomise daddy! I no scawed!" You shake your head giving your daddy two thumbs up." 

"Okay baby bolt, are you ready to watch the storm?" You nod your head excitedly causing Denki to laugh. He positions you so you are sat between his legs with your back facing him.

Seconds later, you heard a loud rumble and then a huge flash of lightning.
"AHH!! WOOKIE DADA!! WOOK!" You giggle excitedly, pointing out the window.

"Wow baby!" Denki can't help but smile as he watches you awe over the lighting.

A few minutes after another, louder rumble sounds and an even brighter flash of lightning lights up the sky.

"Dat ones huge daddy! Dats a coo fwash just wike dada!"

Denki blushes and ruffles up your hair.
"You're right Baby Bolt! It's just like daddy!"

As the night goes on, you excitedly watch through the window, and Denki holds you close to him and chuckles at how cute you are.

Once the storm is over, you can't help but feel exhausted after all of the excitement. You let out a yawn, which is immediately noticed by your caregiver.

"Is my little Thunder Bug feeling sleepy?" Denki gently rubs his hand up and down your arm as you nod in response. With that he gets you settled away into bed, changing you out of your day clothes and into your PJ's, holding you close to his chest under the covers.

"Da-ddy?" You rub your eyes with your fists sleepily.

"What is it Baby Bolt?"

"I has baba?"

"Yes baby, daddy made you a baba." He grabs the bottle of juice off the night stand, and gently places the teat between your lips. You happily suck on the bottle, drinking all of your juice before letting go of the bottle. Denki swaps the bottle for your bright yellow paci with a thunder bolt on it, placing it in your mouth.

"Mmm... ni ni daddy..."

Denki gives you a kiss on your forehead.
"Goodnight my little Thunder Bolt, your daddy loves you so much."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word Count: 748