65 (Protect)

Sayo done with her band practice at CiRCLE earlier today. She go home and put her guitar in her room before go to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

*ding~dong~*

Sayo:Coming.

Put her glass on the table, she stand up and walk to the front door.

*open the door*

Tsugumi:Ah, good evening, Sayo-san*bow*
Sayo:Good evening.
Tsugumi:Are Roselia has finished band practice?
Sayo:Yes. What about you, Tsugumi-san?
Tsugumi:We don't have practice today since I have student council to do and I'm here to give Hina-senpai this book.

At Tsugumi's chest, there a little thick purple book.

Tsugumi:Hina-senpai forgot to bring back this book. It's student council report book and she need to finish write it before our morning talk tomorrow.
Sayo:*sigh*That girl...please come in.

Tsugumi come into the house and Sayo let her sit on the sofa in the living room while she call Hina in her room.

..........

Hina come to the living room with Sayo following her from behind.

Tsugumi:*sit up*Hina-se
Hina:Tsugu-chan! It's been a long time since you come to our house!

Tsugumi:*sit up*Hina-seHina:Tsugu-chan! It's been a long time since you come to our house!

Tsugumi:Hi..Hina-senpai...

Hina keep playing with Tsugumi's cheek. Sayo looks irritating thus without further ado, she lightly push Hina and pull Tsugumi to her side.

Tsugumi:!?

Hina:Hahahaha, sorry, sorry

Hina:Hahahaha, sorry, sorry. I will not do that again.

After hearing that, Sayo release her hug from Tsugumi.

Tsugumi:*badum*badum*badum*

Hina:Sooo, why are you coming here, Tsugu-chan?
Tsugumi:Oh! Y-you forgot our report book, Hina-senpai...you should finish it before our morning talk tomorrow.

Tsugumi give the purple book to Hina.

Hina:Thank you*take the book*
Tsugumi:You're welcome. Alright then, I shall take my leave now.
Hina:Ehhhh? Have a dinner with us before you go home! Don't worry, our parent not here today.
Tsugumi:N-no. It's okay, I don't want to bother you two...
Sayo:It's not a bother, Tsugumi-san. We want to apologise to you for bringing the book. Althought it's Hina's fault for forgetting thing, you come to our house to give it. We should give you a proper apology for that.
Hina:Yeah, let's eat dinner with us!

Tsugumi can't said anything to refuse so she accept to eat dinner with Sayo and Hina before go home feeling full.