Watch What You Say About Him~

Bakugou was exhausted, out of breath, and lightheaded. But he couldn't stop running. He refused to stop running.

"Bakugou, man, I think we lost them!", Kirishima shouted, still running close behind the blonde.

He didn't listen to what Kirishima was saying, he would not stop moving his legs until they were safely back on UA grounds, away from those damn villains.

He wouldn't get kidnapped again.

He wouldn't let Kirishima get kidnapped again.

"Just shut up and keep moving!", he screamed breathlessly.

And he did. Kirishima and Bakugou kept running until they saw the lights of UA in the night. They sprinted through the gate and continued to run until they made it to Class 3A's dorm.

~
Bakugou almost passed out as he fell onto the steps of the building. He couldn't remember a time he had been this winded. Bakugou was in pretty good shape, but running miles at a full sprint is enough make anyone gasp for air.

The outdoor lights turned on, motion censored, as Bakugou and Kirishima sat, trying to catch their breath.

Soon enough, Aizawa was outside, staring at them in pure shock.

"Bakugou? Kirishima? How-"

"OH MY SWEET LORD, THEY'RE BACK"

The familiar voice of Mina Ashido (Racoon Eyes to some), rung throughout the entire dorm. Even Bakugou covered his ears as she screeched with joy.

In a heartbeat, the entirety of class 3A was downstairs, hurrying to see if what she said was true.

Before either of them knew it, Bakugou and Kirishima were trapped in a group hug, damn near suffocating.

"H-hey! Get off!", Bakugou tried to say, but his voice was drowned out by his classmates comments of, "We thought you were dead!" and "Don't ever scare us like that us again!"

And as much as Bakugou hates physical touch, he did appreciate his friend's concern. It was kinda nice being cared for...
~
By 2 am the common room had cleared out, everyone finally at ease. Aizawa had to somewhat force everyone to bed. He told Bakugou and Kirishima that he would talk to them more tomorrow, but for now, they needed their rest.

Bakugou grunted and made his way back to his dorm. When he opened the door, everything was just as he left it. He didn't know what he was expecting, but he felt as if something should have been different. He felt like something should have changed.

But nothing did, everything was just as he left it, neat and orderly. He shut the door behind him and made his way to his bed. He flicked on the light that stood on his nightstand.

He laid on his back, too lazy to change out of his clothes.

But Bakugou couldn't sleep. In fact, he was wide awake, unable to forget the events of the past few days. Unable to stop thinking of the villains... of Deku.

He was alive...
After all this time, all these years, Deku was still alive.

Bakugou couldn't help but frown. He didn't understand it, Deku had talked his whole life of being the number one hero. That's all he ever wanted. And then one day, he spontaneously disappears and wants to be a villain? It didn't make an ounce of sense.

Bakugou flipped onto his side, staring at the wall. It was obnoxiously quiet. He hated it. He hated the silence. He wanted to talk to someone, but at the same time he didn't. After all, Bakugou hated people. He hated being surrounded by others.

But, occasionally, he wished someone was there to talk to him, just say something to get rid of the silence.

The silence left him with just his thoughts. And he wanted someone, anyone, to drown them out. Drown out the loudness of his own head.

Because as much as he wanted to be alone, he absolutely hated being lonely...

~

"I don't get how you're not nervous", Mr. Compress said as he followed Midoriya down the hallway.

The green haired male only smirked, saying, "There's nothing to worry about. Toga knows the plan, she can handle it."

Mr. Compress shuddered. He never exactly considered Toga 'trustworthy'.

"Midoriya... why do you want this kid so badly? I mean, didn't he bully you for like, you're whole life? Why do you want him with you so badly if he hates you-"

Midoriya grabbed the magician by the throat, slamming him into the wall.

"Watch what you say about him. He doesn't hate me... he just needs to realize that."

Mr. Compress didn't know what was more terrifying, the fact that Midoriya was choking him... or the look in his eyes.

And just like that, Midoriya released him, Mr. Compress gasped for air, holding his throat.

"Get up, stop being dramatic. We have work to do."

He pushed open a heavy door, revealing a dark room in which sat a single individual, chained to the wall.

The individual looked up at the man who opened the door, horrified.

"Midoriya..."

"Kirishima! So good to see you again!"

SORRY THIS TOOK FOREVER!!! Ngl, I kinda forget abt this book until recently. So many people have been commenting asking for more, I'm so glad yall like the book! I'll try to update more regularly!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!