Group

Hello, my readers~

Nyhehehehe~

Author has come back from Atlantis bringing you a new chapter!

Yey~

"I hate it...": talking

'Tonight': thinking

Enjoy~

#

It has been 15 years since Kuntara adopt the baby.

"Supra, come here!"

"Yes, Atok" A teenage boy with ruby-silvery eyes rush to the kitchen. The baby that he adopts that day has become a fine teenager. Fine in this case is the unusual trait that Supra has. The boy has turned into cold and silent individual, to the point that their neighborhood asking the old man about Supra attitude. The old man could only explain that Supra gets the trait from his parent. Even so, they still doubt it.

The young lad like to help his caretaker. He knows that without the old man's generosity, he will not survive till this day. He is indebted with the gramps. The old man opens a small shop selling a homemade coffee to support their daily lives.

"Tok, where mom and dad?"

The old man letting out his grimace smile. Hundreds of the same question has been attacking the old man and yet Supra never get the answer. As a teenager with unbelievable thinking capacity, Supra analyzes his surrounding and Tok Kun is not an exception.

His brain is bright. He has this suspicious thought. His heart aches everytime he come to the same conclusion.

"I'm unwanted child, right?"

"Hush, how could you say that?"

"Your expression tell it"

"No, Supra. You're loved by your parents"

"Then where are they? Why I never meet them? Am I disable? Not perfect or ..."

"No, you're perfect. You're my superb grandson"

"Don't change the subject, Gramps! I need answers!"

The old man stares into that ruby eyes.

"To be honest, Atok don't know who is your parent. The only thing that Atok know, you already in front of my house trembling in fear and cold"

"I believe that your parent have their own reason to do this. You should believe them. Maybe they are searching for you and when the time come for you to meet them.... I will be crying tears of happyness"

Supra stare flatly at the old man.

"I hope I'll never meet them"

"Hey, don't talk like that" Tok Kun pinch Supra's cheek.

"Owww stop that!"

"Parents love their children, Supra. I believe your parents love you so much"

Since that day, Supra stop asking that question. For him, the very thought of mom and father is alien to him. Even more alien to the already bizarre world that he lives in today

#

"Waaaaa~ look is the cold prince!"

"Awwwww~ He is always handsome!"

"When will he notice me???"

Screams of fangirls are a usual scenery in the school. Supra is quite famous in his school. Having ruby eyes, flat expression, smart brain, and cool attitude make every girl swoon for him, just like them.