"Kids in the eye's"

En başından başla

"Who's a kid is he?.... Did my parent have visitors?..." Solar ask while looking at the child. And smile.

the child is not looking at her anymore because his hand was playing with the dog while still drinking his milk...

"No young lady that kid was, your parent's grandchild."

Solar looks at the maid.

And she see that the maid was not joking around...

And she got into deep think,

yonghee her elder sister just got married and she didn't remember she's been pregnant or.

She got a child before.

"He wakes up early...?" Solar got back on her sense after hearing her sister's voice...

"Oh yong...? What are you doing here this early?..."

Yonghee passed by  And approach the kid that was now sleeping after finishing his milk.

The two dogs were sleeping also near him

"Unnie. .. I didn't know you have a kid already?." Solar's furious look at her sister

"Oh, she's not mine... You got it wrong." Yonghee lifts the kid carefully to not wake him.

"Ah. I see. You adopted it?." Still solar confused.

"No?. Why should I do that?. And he is a real Kim you know.
He's not adopted, dad will be angry when he heard you..."
Yonghee said.
While rocking the kid slowly.

Solar eyes got big and put her hands on her mouth.

"Omo?!...is he his's dad child to another woman?!.. Is dad cheated?!"

"Yeah?!- " suddenly yonghee was about to shout when she realized that the kid in her arm was asleep. Instead, she glares at solar

"You pabo!!, do you think dad. Will do that to our mother? Dad was so scared of mom. You know.." Yonghee said in a stern voice

Solar let out a sigh

"You can't blame me. How I may suppose to react I just got home and see a kid running around this house. I remember, That day I live here there are no kids around..."

"Trust me, you don't remember back then ...and there is a lot you don't remember when you left..." Yonghee seems.

There is something yonghee to point out, but all she gets is to be confused about what her sisters say.

Solar look at the child on yonghees arm, and she feel the bloodline of being a Kim every Kim's family could feel it when they had gathered...

But this feeling she had on this kid was different, like not just related but she feels connected,
solar. Remember for a month every morning in her favourite cafe she always

See the kid, on the pedestrian walking with two women, holding him.

(Yonghee walks past her because she just got a mistake by saying solar not remember back then and she sees solar was in deep thinking, so she immediately walk out while securing the kid would not wake up, the maid vowed on solar that passing out before she follows yonghee.)

Wait...

Solar snap it out and her eyes got big again.
That child had two women and she didn't not clear who the other one was.

the cute and short woman got a dimple. She remembers she sees it in the cafe...

"Magnolia?... " she blurted out.