Want to be Quavo?

What is up people my name is Terence aka badstyling r&b rapsta terrace or you can simply call me quavo 2.0. I rap about stupidity, fakeness, food, and like everyone else in this industry girls.

As you can see how I look like, I'm a dope guy with hot looks, now you kids want to hear me rap? Check this sick freestyle imma write down on the papers. Check it check it ya ya ya ya, yesterday I ate pizza gotta take some coffee innit, mix it with a bit of cheese add some roasted salmon to it, ooh I gotta save some room, why, for my baby girl, gotta add some chocolate to, look at girl she gives me a whirl.

Eh bustards I think you have seen why I'm the dopest rapper in the streets around here, everyone like my raps, they even throw at me rotten fruit when I'm performing, I dont think Travis Scott gets free food at his concerts, does he?

Well I'm simply a 17 year old kiddo from the chi we grind everything we get, nothing is for free over in these streets, and you should know, WE HAVE GOOD LOOKING PEOPLES. So now yesterday I was walking down the streets to buy some ramen then I saw some kid getting beat up I waned to joi  but I realised that man who was beating the kid killed my uncle called Ben, my uncle was my hero my superhero, he helped me grow up in the chi after my dad left for a secret important mission with my mom and never returned.

Just before my uncle died a radioactive ultrasonic spider bit me and left me with superextreme powers. I dont know what to do!!!!!!

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I need help.

Tune in for part 2 of The super Artist