Athena bid goodbye to me as she has something to do at home. I suddenly asked how about her eraser. She said that I should erase my erasures first before I could return the eraser.

We met again at the park and I was supposed to return the eraser but I suddenly forgot to bring it with me. Athena said it is alright if I never returns it.

Athena suddenly brought out some Band-Aid out from her bag and gave it to me. She said that I might be a pianist and told me to take care of my hand. I told her that she's right that I play the piano.

I slowly opened up to her because I felt comfortable with her presence.

We suddenly had a heart to heart talk. I mentioned my problems with my family and she talked about being always ridiculed since she doesn't seem to fit the normal crowd in school.

I immaturely said she should try to follow the trend but it made her more distressed. Athena said I'm just the same as her classmates.

She suddenly asked my impression of her. I frankly stated she's just ordinary. That what made her to be more depressed.

I suddenly asked if she likes someone then Athena said she liked her classmate since middle school. She said that she's aiming to confess if her crush wins the Piano Music Composition Competition." She told him that it's a gamble she made by herself.

I asked if that guy likes her. Athena said she doesn't know.

Athena went to change the topic since she's getting sadder. She advised me to talk to my parents and prove something that I'm really serious of going against the wishes of my parents.

She also suggested that I should apologize to the people who I bullied or tormented. She specifically said:

"I'm also a victim of bullying. Don't you even know how they feel? It's not fair if they didn't do something bad. It's not even funny. Don't you have any conscience? You just gained someone to talk to with your problems and that's me. You could lose someone like me if you continue to be like that. "

I felt really guilty and felt touched by her statement. I felt stupid for doing those to others just because I have personal problems and acted out to other people.

After meeting her that day, I constantly thinking of her ever since.

I've done everything that Athena advised me to do. I apologized to all of my victims and tried several times to convince my parents that I want to make my own path.

My parents finally gave in and made a deal that if I doesn't win 1st place at the Piano Music Composition Contest, I have no choice but to follow what my parents wanted me to be.

After I gained the approval of my parents to let me prove self, I wanted to tell Athena first hand. I went to the park to meet her at the time we usually meet but she hasn't arrived yet.

I was constantly worrying about why she still haven't passed by the park since I know she would always pass by this park going home. I was even concerned that I don't even know her name.

I suddenly realized that maybe I've fallen in love with her. I shook my head and tried to deny it many times in my head. I even said that she is not even my type.

Athena arrived and greeted me. I was suddenly surprised by her and she asked if I ran because my face is quite red.

I suddenly got nervous for a short while but then regained my composture. I told her that I will be joining the said contest to gain approval from my parents.

She was happy for me and smacked me on my shoulder. I was again surprised by her. She happily smiled at me.

However, she's conflicted on who will she cheer for in the competition. I said that she should choose wisely for who she wants to win first place - me or the guy she likes named Richard.