She don't want her son to feel the same as she did when she was his age.she knows how hard it was to have no one by your side.

But just like a blessing she got Theodore.

A person who she loves and is forever grateful for.

Hearing his mom words he don't even feel tired anymore of the work he was doing for her.He squeeze her hand that was softly stroking his hair.

"You should get a girlfriend Ezio honey" She said with a chuckle.

"I don't want one.. " He said.

"But you need one.. " She chuckled "let me get up and bring you something to eat, go rest in your room"

He lazily got up and stretch his body before walking up to his room upstairs.

_________

"Boss,The land that they said it was their, don't have any official paper" A man in a suit spoke, sitting on a chair with a huge glass table.

"And the drugs that we are trading, our private ship couldn't sail, the police force checking is going on nowadays as they heard some rumor about trading drugs and illegal weapons"he continued.

"If they got any proof, you cannot keep your profile Low-key anymore-" Their meeting was interrupted with the sound of their Boss's phone.

He motion with his hand to stop talking , took the phone and went outside the huge room.

"Hello?"the sweet voice of his wife's spoke from the other line.

"Yes, what is it?"

"Oh, are you busy Theo?"

"No.. Not really, why?"

"Nothing special, you are late than usual days so decided to called you"

"Don't wait for me just have dinner with the twins" he knows the answer from her but still told her.

"No, we will wait for you"

"I am almost done with my work"

"No need to rush take your time"

With that words she hung up and he went back to the room, Continuing his meeting.

_______

"Oh! Mom by the way where would Uncle Elliot and his fiancee will stay?"Arlo asked.

She served the steak to Theodore plate and look up to his son.

"Of course at our home, where would they stay? Hotel?"

Theodore look up from his plate and spoke up.

"Let them stay at hotel or they can stay at the house you bought for them"

With a confused look she look at her husband "we have a really big house, why would they stay outside?And no that's a wedding gift, it would be good to use after wedding"

"Y/n, I always agree with your words but this time I cannot. They are not staying here"he calmly stated with his deep voice.

"What's wrong with them staying here Theo? He is your broth-" She tried to explain.

"We are not going to talk about it anymore, they are not staying here that's final" He said while looking at her.

Y/n sighed as she put down her spoon, "fine" With that word she stood up and left.

Theodore closed his eyes in frustration and Ezio looked at Arlo giving a look "you messed up" While Arlo just shrugged.

Theodore picked up her plate served the various dishes and went upstairs to their bedroom.

"Eat your food, you barely ate anything"he stood in front of her while she was reading a book on the bed leaning on the headboard.

"I lost my appetite" She simply replied not looking up from her book.

He placed the dish on the night stand and took the book from her closed it and threw to the couch.

He again took the plate sat beside her, placing the spoon in front of her face.

"I don't want to eat theo"

"..... "

"Theo I said I don't want to eat"

"Don't be too stubborn y/n" He said placing down the spoon.

"I am not... You are forcing me to eat"

"I don't like it when you get upset of me because of any other man"

With a small frown on her face "the other man is your brother"

"He is still a man , a man that is not me"

*****

𝙷𝙾𝙻𝚈 𝚃𝙾𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙾𝙴𝚂! 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙶𝙾𝚃 3𝙺 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝚂.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵e ( ͡˘̴ ͜ ʖ̫ ͡˘̴ )

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘺 𝘪𝘵.

𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝗵𝗮𝘄𝘁 (È𝘄)

𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦,
𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓼.