3.Truth

"No"

Their head turned to the voice, standing — their mother—His wife.

"I am not a kid anymore" She walked towards the chair and sat "stop telling them to look after me" She complaint.

Ezio chuckle at the words his mother spoke. "I believe last time you were lost at our university" He said pretending to think about it.

"That was because it was a huge building and it was my fist time there" She defend herself and chew on her food.

"And I am not going on a war" She looked towards her husband "stop worrying about me"

Theodore nodded as he started eating his food now that she was here.

"Mom,you didn't comment on my outfit" Arlo spoke now, the brown hair male implies at the comfortable outfit he was wearing.

She looked up and smile at the dress he was wearing "ofcourse,my son would look good." She stated "I believe this time you will get a girlfriend too" She joked as she chuckled at the words.

"I don't know about the girlfriend but the outfit look good on you because mom designed it" Ezio spoke this time shrugging slightly.

"And he's handsome too" She said as she grinned at Arlo.

"Mom really know my style" Arlo said keeping his hand in his chest closing his eyes with a nod "Thank you mom for my outfits"

Y/n just laughed at her son words .

"Yes yes sure" She added "as long as your mother is here, she will always make your outfit"

"Don't feel too special" Ezio look towards his brothers "she make all of our Outfit"

And so the conversation goes on,meanwhile their father occasionally talking whenever he needs to.

He rather enjoy when his wife and the twins talk.

                           —————

"Master, the female assassin has arrived" A middle aged woman spoke.

Theodore sitting on the single Canapé
"Tell her all the rules and instructions"he simply stated.

"Yes, master" She slightly bowed and leave the sight.

Returned to the girl who was waiting at the doorstep.

Black hair,wearing her assassin uniform—asian—5'4 height.

Her cold eyes,scanning the house.

"There are certain rules you must follow" The middle aged woman said.

She nodded as her eyes focus back on the middle aged woman.

"Annie"

The middle aged woman nodded as she spoke "I am Agnes"

"Come I will show you around and tell you the rules and your job"

Annie followed Agnes as they entered a big room with chandelier, couch, and a big Portrait of a family on the wall opposite of the couch.

The curtains were in bright colour—off white and cream colour. The house was bright. She could see the colourful flowers—the garden through the big sliding glass window.

"This is the living room" Agnes said as she went to the right side of the house "and this is the dining room and that is the kitchen".

They both went towards the staircase as they both came to the hallway.

There was a picture of a lady, her eyes closed as a big smile spread on her face not facing the camera rather it looks like she was smiling at a beautiful view.

Looks like a candid picture —in a vintage style frame. She wore a navy blue collar dress—a vintage style. It looks as it was all a vintage theme.

There were alot of picture on the wall, she saw two little boys with the lady  in  multiple frames.

Agnes kept walking as she shows the three guest rooms, the office, each of Ezio and Arlo's bedroom, the basement and many more rooms that y/n probably don't have a idea of.

Than the bedroom—Theodore and his wife's room.

As she step into it she saw the exact same lady in the frame on the hallway, it was a big portrait of the same lady—with a peaceful and a genuine smile. This time she was looking at the camera.

She notice a picture on the nightstand. A frame of a family. Two guys, and a man and the lady.

"This is Master's and Madam's bedroom" Agnes announced.

"Is she master's wife?" Annie asked pointing at the picture

"Yes,correct however don't point at her, it's rude and she is the one you are going to be watching over"Agnes said.

Annie put down her hand and listen as Agnes continued " You will be watching over her, whenever she went out of the house—master don't like when a man is around her but he also wants her safety. And thus he ordered for a strong female assassin—you."

"And—Madam must not know you are an assassin and that you came to watch her"

Annie shot a confused look.

"How cannot she be aware of my job?She is the wife of a mob boss— a well known underground cold and ruthless mafia" She asked.

Agnes shot a small sad smile. A look of pity towards the mentioned female—y/n.

"She doesn't know he is a Mafia—he is known as the 'Eito Corporation' CEO to her. Nothing more than that."

Annie was surprised by the truth.her eyes subconsciously averting to the portrait hung above the king sized bed.

"The gardener, driver, the chef, the maids all are trained in martial arts. And are paid high as well. All of them are protecting her—disguise as doing those jobs."agnes said "When Master's not around".

She nodded as they both went out of the room.

"Wear these clothes, the uniform of the maids here—you don't need to do anything basically. It's just for the show. And hide those weapons too" Agnes said glancing at the weapons on her waist.

"Can I ask you a question?" Annie spoke.

"I know what are you going to ask. Everyone ask the same thing so I will just say"she said a sad tone lingering on her words.

"There is no choice for him. If he won't hide the truth.He's afraid she will leave him.He adore his wife to no limit"she looked up at her "so be careful"

And then she left.

That all make sense to her now as to why there was  the picture of the woman—well her madam—was everywhere.

She thought her madam was the most luckiest woman to get a lover like him but for some reason she felt sorry for her.