Chapter 20: Solicitous

Start from the beginning

"Done?" He raised an eyebrow. I only chuckled. He's so much like my father. They don't like tolerating stubbornness. But I guess he understood why I'm so mad. So he just smiled and escort me to get inside his car.

At the same time, I saw Yuri left with his other men to chased the Chois with the police. I wanna join too.

"Uncle..."

"No. You will go to the safe house now." He said. Perfectly knowing what I wanted. I sighed. Well then, I guess I have no choice.

"Immediately ask for medical assistance when you get there." He said to someone at the driver's seat.

"Copy, sir."

"Where are you going, uncle?"

"I'll make sure the Chois will pay for my brother's life." He said dangerously. I saw how his eyes is flaming in anger when he turn around to get inside the other car that's waiting for him to chase the Chois.

Oh! How I wish I can join them. But I don't wanna be a burden to them too. I'm injured. Besides, Yuri was right. Tiffany may have seen me fell a while ago. She must be so worried right now. I sighed.

The driver then drove away to go to the safe house. I look over my arm, I can feel the wound stretch a little wider. It will need some stitches for sure. It hurts now that I can't feel the adrenaline that I felt from a while ago. Now I realize that the gun's pressure everytime I shoot is all over to my right hand. It probably irritated my wound that's why my blood is running down my arm continuously like a waterfalls now. Haist! Tiffany won't like this sight. I'll be a dead meat for sure.

I was so worried how to explain this to Tiffany that I didn't even realize that we're already here. If not for the driver telling me that we've arrived, I think I'll stay seated inside the car for who knows how long.

The moment I step inside the house, I felt someone jump on me. And I don't even need to ask who was it 'cause she always done it before.

"Sica, you're heavy." I whined.

She snorted but let me go anyways. Only then I saw Tiffany with my mom. Tiffany has a blank eyes. Uh-oh! Is she that mad?

"Mom." I hugged my mother. I miss her so much. The Chois took two years away from us. And having her back again is the happiest day of my life.

"Aigoo.. Taetae." She couldn't hold back her tears as she sobbed in my arms. I chuckled. I wanted to cry too but the glare of my woman is sending chills down my spine.

"I'm glad you're safe. It's been a long time, Taetae. I spent my days inside that place thinking that I would die without seeing your face again. I'm sorry, my daughter. You had a hard time without me." She caressed my face lovingly. I smiled sweetly at her.

"Mom, you don't have to say sorry. And I'm happy that you're back. It's true that I had a hard time. But you may have forgot that you raised a strong woman." I winked and she chuckled.

Then I turn on the side to face Tiffany. Her look is so scary. And here I thought I'm the scary one. Why no one told me that Tiffany's way more scarier when she's glaring?

I laughed awkwardly as I reached for her hand. "Pani-ah."

"You're covered with blood." She said angrily. My eyes widened. Geezzz! How can my girlfriend be so sexy when she's angry? Oh, right. I should think of my safety more than my byuntae thoughts isn't?

"Honey, I..."

"You made me worried sick! I saw you fell on the floor. Do you know how terrified I was? You were so stubborn, Kim Taeyeon. I told you to just come with us yet you chose to fight with them." She let out her frustration continuously. "Permission to stay my ass." She said with a mock. I laughed heartily.