"Even without that recording I will still believe Kai and the news about us moving out from Kai that you heard, well let's say it was part of the plan?"

Sehun walked forward to them and stood right beside Kai. Smiling at him.

"I trusted him enough to know that he would not do those things," he mentioned. 

He turned his face to Daejung who was still had the gut to look at him in downgrading look. Without expected, a hard slap landed on his face. 

"Let me tell you one thing that I am no longer Sehun you used to know before," he stated firmly. "I regretted everything about you except when I got Taeyong," he turned to his son.

"You might be rich or powerful, but you will never reach Kai's standards with that horrible attitude of yours," he firmly announced those. 

"You are nothing but a jerk."

Daejung was mad after the slap he got and those words he heard from Sehun. No one ever humiliated him that way.

He raised his hand to hit him but a hand held his before it could happen. He was being pushed before he could do anything.

Not so long after that, the door suddenly was opened and polices were already bursting into his house. 

Both of them tried to escape but there was no other way. They were already caught by the police officers and they could see their men as well.

"Lee Daejung, you and your wife are under arrest for being involved with kidnapping and money corruptions." 

One of the officer stated. 

"What? Let me go!"

He was confused. How the hell they knew about the inside jobs he had been doing?

"You don't have any proof of that. You can't arrest me!" he started to yell. 

"I am the proof, Sir," he was once again surprised to see his trusted secretary approaching him with a full officer uniform on his body.

"You! You, traitor! How can you do this to me?," the person that he trusted was actually one of the police, disguising as his men. 

"Bring him away," the officer demanded. Daejung and his wife were dragged away while he was still cursing and yelling at his secretary.

Everything was happening too fast. Taeyong could finally breath in relief. 

"Mom!" he called out Sehun and ran into his arms. He was scared, he was just acting tough the whole time.

Sehun hugged his son tightly in his arms. He stroked his back softly to calm him down. All of this were too much for him, he knew that.

Kai sighed deeply as he wrapped his arms around Sehun's shoulder. He pulled him closer to his chest, calming him as well.

"Kai, Sehun, are you guys okay?," Taemin approached them after the chaos to make sure they were fine.

Kai nodded. "We are fine," he replied. "Thank you so much, Taemin for helping us," he sincerely uttered. 

Taemin patted his best friend's shoulder. "You are my friend, of course I will help you and we should thank you as well for making it easier for us to arrest him," he said.

"We have been monitoring him for his moves and he was somehow distracted recently. So it is easier for us to get him," Taemin began to explain.

"Get home and take a rest, I know it has been tiring for all of you," he smiled towards them. 

Kai nodded. "Then, we will be leaving now," he uttered. "See you later."

With that, they left the chaotic scene. The journey back home in the car was filled with silence, but a comfortable one.

Kai glanced at the mirror and saw Taeyong had already fall asleep, he fondly smiled. That boy must be really tired after what happened.

He turned to his side and his eyes met Sehun's who was looking at him as well. He smiled warmly at him before taking his hand into his.

Their hands were intertwined, no words were uttered, and that was enough for this time. 

--

Heyyy! Hope you like the chapter and next one will be the last chapter! 🤗❤ Sequel will be up soooon! 💕