5 : How to make one smile? a tutorial

Day three of trying to confess my love.

I wrote beautiful notes (I think they are pretty...if you don't, suck my banana...you dirty minded piece of— I meant the rotten banana that has been in my bag for a month...) and stared at them contemplating whether I should take the risk or not...

Should I?

Hey me! Yes me! Don't be a coward and just close your eyes and go for it.

Sighing to myself, my bunny doe eyes(yes, I'm a bunny) wandered around the hallways inorder to ensure the absence of any homo sapien who'd be a snitch once they witness my doing.

Yes. Coast clear. Soldier kook, complete your mission.

Sneaking towards the locker, I slipped in the notes through the small gap on the locker, escaping the deserted warzone immediately.

She went to her locker to pick up her (I don't know what)... Yes, I'm watching her...
No! I'm not a stalker!

She opened it to be greeted by a mountain of colourful papers falling on her. She was shook. Her face literally said— :O

She slowly took the notes one by one and read it slowly... And here I was, shaking my legs due to nervousness...

And I froze. OH MY GOD!

SHE SMILED! SHE ACTUALLY SMILED!!!

WOOHOO!

I accidentally started singing...

"IS THAT TRUE? YES! OKEY DOKEY YO!~"

She jumped in her spot once she noticed my presence and left the place without saying anything. And......SHE TOOK THOSE NOTES WITH HER!

Atleast she smiled from those love notes so...

"JEONGMALLO? YES! OKEY DOKEY YO! SAY LALALALALA~"

And step three was partially successful.

3) Fill her locker with notes ✔️