Yes I did this on purpose.

"Might as well have some fun." He smirked before he started to move around the domain circle.

I focused my energy solely on my feet and balance so I can run around the sphere looking domain, dodging all of his slashes.

As seconds turn into minutes of dodging, I ended up with scars all over my arms, legs stayed intact due to me trying to avoid any damage to my leg as possible.

"This is getting boring you know? You're not going to attack?"

He ask then he may receive, as I sped my way to the curse I threw the arrow, aiming for his head, but he disappeared just into thin air just like that.

"Tut tut." My eyes widened as I heard a voice behind my head, didn't have any time to dodge completely, I was thrown with a punch on my face and a scratch that went down across my eyes.

I whimpered as I held my bleeding eye, feeling intense heat on my left eye. I tried to open my other eye, but all I see is a blurry red.

"B-Blast aw-"

Before I could finish my command, he suddenly stopped in his tracks, and blood spurted from every part of his body. His eyes and nose burst into blood, both of his hand fell down beside his body and he fell down on his knees.

I frowned, obviously confused. I haven't even done anything yet. More again when his domain disappeared and all I can hear is screams across the arena.

Apparently my domain disappeared along with it.

Everyone, literally everyone present in the arena is seeing the bloody field, and Mahito's disheveled body. Heroes, civillians, kids, they all have one look in common.

Fear.

Feeling a bit panicky, I tried my best to get up from my knees, but my legs felt like jelly, I fell down again right on my knees.

"TSUGUMI!"

Just as I was about to try and look up, I felt a gush of wind rushing beside me, and after that all I heard was the sound of punches.

Stiffly looking back what I can make out of my eye is Itadori, or is it Sukuna? I can't be too sure, but what's obvious is they are making mahito burst into blood everywhere and no one is stopping him.

I tried to speak even though my throat is feeling hoarse, even though he's in the lead, it doesn't mean Mahito can't regenerate.

"I-Itadori-"

"That's enough."

I looked up at the sudden appearance of the deep voice source and can't help but feel grateful that it's Nanami, oh and look, Gojo is with him too.

Always too late.

Gojo held Mahito in his hands and disappeared into thin air, probably taking Mahito somewhere he can handle without hurting others.

I sighed in relief as I fell down on my  bottom, still holding my aching eye, hissing every then and there.

I was surprised as I'm suddenly brought into someone's back, being oh very suddenly carried. Who is it if it's not Itadori.

"Yuuji-"

"Just sleep, senpai." He said, his voice sounds slightly deeper than usual. I had my mouth shut, letting him adjust his hold and wrap an arm around his shoulders while the other still touching my eye.

I felt that specific hand being pulled off of my eye, and the sudden breeze made it hurt much more, making me whimper out loud.

"Sorry..." I heard the sound of Megumi's voice as he held a clean cloth on my eye. "You'll infect it if you touch it like that, senpai."

I took that cloth from his hands and held it tightly on my eyes. Giving him a slight thank you.

Me, along with the others walked right into the building from the entrance, and apparently we past by my class on the way, their faces all filled with concern.

"Gumi..?"

I gave them a forced smile as Itadori walked through the group in silence. "I said sleep senpai. You've been through enough."

Smiling again but with genuine this time, I had my nose nuzzled into his neck as I fell into a dark abyss.

***
AHH ME IS BACK
Btw, question, what do u think about making Itadori Gumi's love interest? I mean we have three candidates; Todoroki, Kirishima, and Itadori, and of course who she'll end up with will depend on me mostly, but I'd like to hear ur opinions >:D

Btw do u like this chapter? Hopefully u do cuz I made this in like an hour or so, so.. a bit proud but ofc there'll probably be mistakes here and there.

Anywho that's all, hope you like it, LOVE YOU ALL <3