Chapter 21: The Final Battle

STEVEN ARMSTRONG (CONT'D)
Child play! My turn. You're nothing! I like you, Hydro, so I'm giving you another shot. That one hurt! This is the greatest fight of my life!

Hydro got bashed by Armstrong. But managed to use a Zenitana, he swerves his sword to make a multiple sword to go out and slash Armstrong. Armstrong was deeply wounded, it's glowing red.

HYDRO
You Are a Worthless SENATOR OF ALL TIME! (Slashes Armstrong)

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
Oh Really...What's the fact?

HYDRO
Your life Literally...is as Valuable AS A SUMMER ANT! (Hydro kicks Armstrong harder)

Hydro slowly approaches Armstrong with his Zenitana, he wanted him dead for sure, but Armstrong uses the Multiple Hands.

HYDRO
I'm Just Gonna stump you, if you keep coming back so I'll just leave you in a crack then you keep coming Why? 'Cause you just smelled a Syrup. (Hydro kicks Armstrong's head, Armstrong makes a flip after he got kicked and fell) You Worthless Senator of All Time.

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
That is just rude to be honest...But doesn't really Matter. (Armstrong Bashes Hydro with a shield, Hydro kicked Armstrong on a Stomach)

HYDRO
You're gonna stay on my pants until you die. You have no purpose in Life Your Purpose In life was to be on this Universe making chaos Daily. 

Hydro stepped on Armstrong's feet, Armstrong wakes up and Disappears, when he appeared again, it was a bad timing, Hydro slashed Armstrong Again. Armstrong's body was healing.

HYDRO
You're purpose in life was to be on this Headquarters teaming up with this Doctor Daily

Armstrong wakes up punches Hydro's face, technically it won't work, Hydro kicked Armstrong Over and Over again.

HYDRO
YOU'RE PURPOSE IN LIFE WAS TO BE ON THAT PHONE LADY BUILDING UP ROBOTS LATELY, YOU'RE PURPOSE IN LIFE WAS TO BE ON YOUR DREAM TECHNICALLY ROTTING AMERICA DAILY, "SCREW AMERICAN PRIDE?" "SCREW THE MEDIA?" THEN SCREW ALL OF IT! (Hydro slashes Armstrong with his Dual Sword)

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
That Hit So Hard...( Armstrong bashed back by Hydro)

HYDRO
YOU'RE LIFE IS NOTHING, YOU SERVE ZERO PURPOSE, YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF, NOW! (Hydro punches Armstrong's chest, his red electricity popped out of Hydro's body) AND GIVE SOMEBODY ELSE, A PIECE OF THAT OXYGEN, AND THAT OZONE LAYER, SO THAT WE CAN CLEARLY BREATH HARDLY, THAN TEAMING UP WITH YOU DAILY (Hydro completely kicks Armstrong)

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
I'm just to worship-

HYDRO
WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR? TO WORSHIP ME? KILL YOURSELF, I MEAN THAT, WITH A HUNDRED PERCENT, WITH A THOUSAND PERCENT! (Hydro slices through Armstrong, but it doesn't work)

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
My Turn

Armstrong roars in fury, and bolts towards Hydro, chokeslamming him. Raiden gets out of his grasp. Hydro injures Armstrong's arms as the senator tries to attack him. Armstrong runs at Hydro, Armstrong bashes Hydrp again. Armstrong is refreshed for a few seconds before smiling again, attempting to force Hydro downwards.

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
WELL DONE KID! You've guaranteed the status quo will go on, for a while longer, War... will continue as an institution. As an industry. Men will fight for reasons they don't understand, causes they don't believe in! (Armstrong Unleashes all of his Abilities and his shield and the Multiple Arms)