Chapter 6: The family road trip

When Hydro walks outside the family waits for Katie to take a family road trip, Katie will be on her first day of college, after that Katie was talking to Jade and got excited about her college, when Katie walks outside they started talking. Rick cancels Katie's ticket to college, Hydro came out to tell the Mitchells when he would say it, he was about to tell it now, but he will tell the time when the robots invade tomorrow, Katie starts screaming and got in the car.

Except this. Katie's jaw drops. She sees Rick packing the car full of luggage.

"Wait-- Why do you, uh- why do you need all that to take me to the airport?" Katie was confused, "Tell your dad I guess" Hydro said, "I messed things up last night, but I'm gonna make it up to you!" Rick said excitedly, Katie looks worried. "I Cancelled your ticket to College!" Rick said excitedly, "Wait what? w-what do you mean by that?" Hydro questioned, "YOU WHAT!?!?!" Katie shouted, Katie can't believe this- her whole world is falling apart.

"Don't freak out, I know you're excited. We are gonna drive you to school on a cross-country road trip as a family! Why not pull up to school in ol' Iron Eagle, here--" Rick said, Rick gives a friendly tap on the junky family car. "Hm, wait, why is it clean? and it's cully fixed?" Rick questioned, "Oh I uh I just cleaned the car and fix it, it's a mess when it's not washed, to be honest, so I fixed the Plate number, make it shiny, that's it" Hydro explained, "Oh, that's nice of you, Thank you" Linda thanked Hydro.

"Anyways, It's got character, class, and some green ooze we can learn about together!" Rick said.

THE CLOSE UP of The License Plate was fully cleaned and very shiny, and tightly attached to a screw, tons of hunting and fishing bumper stickers, Ooze didn't drop onto the car, fully cleaned. "And it comes with one coupon for afather/daughter stick shift lesson!(LAUGHS) Right? (Absurdly excited)YEEEAAHHH!!!!!" Rick said, Rick holds up a scrawled handmade coupon. Katie is looking for a way out.

"Uhh, Mom..." Katie confusingly called Linda. "Well, your father kind of went rogue on this one...A little bit... But we do love his initiative, right?" Linda answered, Katie looks down at Aaron for backup. "Aaron? You too?" Katie questioned, Aaron can barely make eye contact with Katie, he knows this is a betrayal- but he can't help but want to spend more time with her. Hydro was looking at the car and he was very bored so he can get on the trip with the family.

"Well, I thought it could be cool to hang out... one last time. I dunno." Aaron answered. Katie goes for a last to Hydro as another backup. "Uh, Hydro or whatever is that, come on, are you with them? what about that I was going to college, I'll give you something special, (FAKE SMILES) Hm?" Katie said, "Sorry Kate, well, I'll just go with your family, because last time I messed up my family's road trip, we got stranded by and the Gas was dripping, critically, tires were flat, just because of a sharp stone, well I had no choice but I gotta go the same with your dad Rick" Hydro speaks the truth In front of Katie's face.

Rick is incredibly confident he's made the right decision. He hasn't. "Look, The Red-Haired kid is right-" Rick said and cuts off the talk, "God can you stop calling me Red-Haired Kid? Just call me Hydro! Jesus!" Hydro gets uncomfortable by saying, Red-Haired kid. "All right all right I'm sorry, anyway, We called the school- you can missorientation week- no problem..." Rick said after he looked at Katie. "But it- it is a problem. I've got all these friends to meet! There's this cool girl, Jade, and we, we just like all the same stuff, and it's like everyone at the school just GETS ME. There was a mixer, Dad. A MIXER!!!" Katie said as she was worried.

"Wait A Minute uhh, are you...well...Lesbian?" Hydro didn't mean to say a question, but he wasn't a Homophobic, he was curious about what Katie talked about. "Mhm," Katie said as a yes. "All right let me talk...What about hanging out with your family?" Rick questioned, Rick gets closer and closer to Katie until he was millimeters away from her face. "Alone! For HOURS IN A CAR! YOU ANDME!" Rick said excitedly as he looked at Katie's face.