My thoughts become heated and angry, although I had the best sleep I've had in a very long time, it was totally unnecessary.

"You should rest a little more, I wanted to speak to you about the scars on your back-"

I cut him off before he over stepped, "Don't speak of those, they are healed, no need to talk about it. Does anyone else know?" I reply slowly not wanting to snap at him as he just helped me.

"Well I told Merick and Drystan of every injury." The scars that paint my back were from the driver of the car. The car that was driven to my house that Christmas Eve.

After killing one of the men who murdered my parents, I found Fernando and decided on keeping him captive. Aleksandro was the hardest to find so I decided to look for the driver, I had found him. He had used his brothers car to drive himself to his death.

I had him under my control but he escaped, his escape consisted of him slashing my back multiple times when I was high on cocaine. I never touched any drug after that.

The cuts were deep and would scar, as the doctors told me. I stared at them in the mirror for hours at a time wondering how I could let him escape.

I grew impatient and my pride was obviously hurt so I tracked down where he lived after my back healed. He was packing his bags when I invaded his home just as he had done to me.

Once he noticed why his brother and mother were screaming he tried to make a run for it but I shot both of his legs to stop him from walking. Then I killed his brother and parents in front of him in cold blood.

I left him for last, enjoying the pain that washed over his face when I shot his family dead. Then I let him bleed longer and when he passed out I shot his head.

Then I tracked down the makers of the car along with whoever sold it to him, now they lay six feet under.

Revenge can be sweet but it's also blinding.

I would see a man cheating on his wife and shoot him in cold blood, same with women. I would see anyone that looked edgy and kill them. The only reason for this being that I was in a dark time.

One night I was in the bar after work, I saw a middle aged man walk in with a woman who looked around his age. The man worked in my mafia for a long time but left for his marriage a little while ago, he was married to the woman he brought with him.

I watched from a distance as he ordered a drink and then whispered something in her ear, she nodded understandingly and then he strolled towards the upstairs floor.

Upstairs there are toilets and bed rooms, I stand up to my feet and wait for him to walk out of sight before following the path he had.

Up the stairs, a door slammed shut and I caught a glimpse of a tan, long leg. I stride towards the door and kick it hard so that it breaks.

Panicked gasps come from a woman and the man from earlier.

"Do you think your wife Elizebath would agree with this?" I ask him and his face drops, his shirt was laying on the floor and the woman stood there shamelessly throwing her dress over her body.

"Delaynie-"

"Miss Darcia." I correct him.