Chapter 11: Brother

Start from the beginning

"You mean skin, meat, muscle, and bone? Yeah, I think so." You grunted, pushing off of him. 

Billy let out another anguished cry, and inhaled deeply once you were off of him. You knew he was dramatic, given that he killed his ex-girlfriend's family and friends all because her mom cheated on her dad with his dad and his mom left, but seriously? 

Finally, Billy got some grade-A oxygen back in his lungs. He sat up and looked at the dead body next to him. "Guess we got to do the dirty job, huh?" 

"Yeah. We should get Jason. He's a whole boulder." You agreed.

"Sucks he went on a walk." Billy commented, grabbing Normans arms. "Get his feet; we'll drop him in." 

You grabbed Normans feet and stood against the outer wall of the house. Billy dropped Norman in the grave and you let go of his feet. He landed on his side, and you were fairly certain you heard a bone snap. Well, Norman was dead. What's he gonna do with a broken hand? Rigor Mortis would set in in a couple of hours, so it didn't matter anyways. 

"Go inside. I'll take care of the rest." Billy shooed you away and picked up the shovel laying beside the mound of dirt. 

You didn't object. You were pretty hungry, so to the kitchen you went. 

_______________

Jason didn't come home that night. In fact, he didn't come home tonight. You expected him to be back by the time your shift at the bakery was over, but he wasn't. You were starting to grow concerned. 

You send a text out to the whole house, not including Jason, who never was on his phone. 

"Household meeting. Be in the living room in five." 

When you said, 'five', you meant five minutes. But everyone else thought you meant five seconds. Except Jeff, who showed up covered in blood (per usual). He probably thought you meant Five Hargreeves. 

"I'm concerned about Jason." You began. "It's been over twenty-four hours. We should go look for him." 

"The dude's fine. He's practically immortal." Jeff sighed. 

"No, he's not." Pennywise argued. "Freddy almost killed him that one time, remember?" 

Jeff huffed and looked to you. "If it's that important, we'll go find your boyfriend." 

"He's not my boyfriend." You remarked. "But let's go. We should split up, cover all ground. Two of us should go to Crystal Lake, two of us to the motel, and the rest should cover the woods. And whoever's covering the woods should make sure to check in the hole thing." 

"Jeff and Y/N can go to Crystal Lake. Jed and Elliott can go to the motel. Everyone else will search the woods." 

"Oh, come on! You just had to put me with her?" Jeff groaned. 

"Don't think I won't slap you again." You threatened. "Let's go. I'll drive." 

_______________

When you pulled up to Crystal Lake, there were a bunch of abandoned police cars surrounding the place. 

"Jeff, get down, just in case they're in here." You instructed. 

Jeff was on the taller side of the spectrum, so he had some issues ducking down below the dashboard. But, after a long string of complaints and curses, he found a position that didn't look very comfortable, but fit him the best. 

You drove into the Crystal Lake parking lot and saw uniformed bodies everywhere. 

"Oh, yeah. He's here. You can come out now." You told Jeff, who practically sprung off of the floor. 

"Reeks down there." He mumbled. 

"Well, try showering and wearing deodorant. I can guarantee that it's you you're smelling." You smirked, poking fun at the guy. 

"You wanna die next?" He asked, turning to look at you. 

You could tell exactly what Jeff was thinking: "If I hadn't carved this smile into my face, I'd be staring so angrily at you that Aaron Hotchner looks like a unicorn." 

You rolled your eyes and stepped out of the car, looking at the pile of bodies next to the car. 

"N/T/O (Next town over) Police Department. Maybe their here investing Y/E/N's (Your ex's name) death." You said to no one in particular. 

"Or looking for Jason." Jeff rebuked. 

"Killjoy." You mumbled, hoping he didn't here you. "Jason! Where are you?" You screamed out. 

"Jason!" 

"Jason?"

"I think your boyfriend went for a swim." Jeff slowly said after a minute of you screaming for Jason. 

You turned and looked towards the lake. You paled when you realized what he meant. Jason was sitting in a canoe, flies buzzing around him. 

"He shouldn't have decomposed this quickly." You mumbled, running over to the boathouse and grabbing a paddle. 

"Where are you going?" Jeff screamed after you. 

"To bring him back! He's going next to Norman!" 

You jumped in a canoe tied to the dock and untied it so fast that you probably broke a record for fastest knot untied ever. You paddled out to Jason's death-dingy and looked at him. He had so many gunshot wounds that you would have thought he was part sponge-bob with all those holes. You grimaced and tied the rope to the side of Jason's boat and began to paddle back. 

"How'd he die?" Jeff asked. 

"Gunshot wounds. Like, two-hundred of them." You spoke, gesturing to his chest. "Help me get him to the car." 

You and Jeff spent a good thirty minutes trying to get the boulder in the trunk. Once he was, you were both sweating and panting like dogs. 

"Wait, wait, wait. Hold on." You panted. "If he's dead from all those gunshots, and the cops are dead, then who killed who?"

Jeff, realizing what you meant, opened the trunk and looked at Jason. "Those look like .22LR's, which is the most common type of bullet the cops use. So, the cops killed Jason." 

"How do you know that?" You asked. 

"My uncle was a cop." He replied. 

You didn't know if that was true, but went along with it. "So, who killed the cops?" 

Jeff looked at the pile of bodies and flipped the closest one over with his foot. 

"Oh, my God." He gasped quietly. 

"What? What is it?" You inquired.

"Liu did it." 

A/N: I have no clue if Jeff's uncle was actually a cop. The story never mentions his uncle, so leave me alone.