Chapter 10: A good day and Hydra made their next move

Start from the beginning

Mercury: Ugh... you're no fun today.

Mercury follows behind Emerald not noticing two figures watching them from the shadows. The scene shifts to Emerald and Mercury entering a shop full of books. The shop owner can be heard humming a tune. Mercury stops near the door to look at books while Emerald approaches the counter and rings a service bell.

Tukson: Be right there! - he said as Emerald looked back at Mercury. The shop owner is seen through a set of double doors carrying stacks of books as he walks backwards and out toward the counter.- Welcome to "Tukson's Book Trade", home to every book under the sun! -He sets the stacks down offscreen.-How may I... -Turning around, he gasps and hesitates upon recognizing the two of them. Mercury is now holding a book.- How may I help you?

Mercury: -Although with the book open, Mercury is looking at Tukson- Just browsing

Mercury: -Although with the book open, Mercury is looking at Tukson- Just browsing. -He shuts the book.-

Emerald: Actually, I was wondering, do you have any copies of "The Thief and The Butcher"?

Tukson: Yes we do.

Emerald: -excitedly- That's great.

Tukson: Would you... like a copy?

Emerald: No, just wondering. - she answers as Mercury closes another book.- Oh, oh! What about "Violet's Garden"? In paperback?

Mercury: He's got it. Hardback too. -Mercury produces a book-

Emerald: Ooh, options are nice.

Mercury: Eh, no pictures. -he says uninterested as he closes the book- Hey! Do you have any comics?

Tukson: Near the front.

Emerald: Oh, no, wait! -she exclames- What... about... "Third Crusade"?

Tukson: - he hesitates, visibly unnerved- Um... I... -Mercury and Emerald are eyeing him carefully- ...don't believe we carry that one.

Mercury: - he slams another book shut- Oh.

Emerald: What was this place called again?

Tukson: Tukson's Book Trade.

Emerald: And you're Tukson?- she asked innocently

Tukson: That's right.

Emerald: So then I take it that you're the one that came up with the catchphrase?

Tukson: Yes.

Mercury: And, what was it again?- he asked with a smug grin-

Tukson: "Tukson's Book Trade, home to every book under the sun."

Mercury: Except the Third Crusade.

Tukson: It's just a catchphrase.

Mercury: It's false advertising!

Emerald: You shouldn't make a promise you can't keep, Tukson. - she said while Mercury activates a switch near the entrance causing a front window to darken- I hear that you're planning on leaving. Moving all the way to Vacuo. -she continues as Mercury activates another switch and the window in the front door darkens- Your brothers in the White Fang won't be happy to hear that- Mercury activates the third and final switch, darkening the last window as he smiles creepily at Tukson. not noticing the two figure in the room with them- And neither are we... You know who we are, don't you?