"Before you think about anything negative, you looked beautiful and no, I'm not being biased."

"I would love to take your word for it but I have to look at them myself," I said, clicking on the art gallery's page. I scrolled through the recent pictures until I saw myself. Luckily, I looked okay.

"And?" the boy on the phone trailed off.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I zoned out," I said, shaking my head as if he could see me. "I think I looked okay."

"Hmmm, I'll work with that for now," he mumbled. "Once again, don't forget me when you're famous."

"I'll try not to."

"Of course you will," he muttered under his breath but I could still sense that he was smiling.

"Thank you," I said softly. "I wouldn't have been where I was today if it wasn't for you."

"No, that was all you. You just needed a little push."

"If it wasn't for the push, I would have remained in my room with paintings that had so much potential."

"I know you won't let this go, so you're welcome, Sanaa," he said in a lowered voice. "As much as I would love to talk to you, we both had a long day. Let's get some rest."

"You're right," I yawned. "Sleep tight, Spot."

"You too, Fleur."

On the following day, I decided to look at the pictures from the gallery again and realised that I did look beautiful.

"Why didn't I notice it before?" I mumbled to myself, shrugging. "It must be the paranoia."

My siblings walked in with a dahlia bouquet with silly smiles on their faces.

"I think you know who they're from," Ama said, smiling.

"But how?" I asked as I took the bouquet from their hands.

"We communicate," Kai simply answered.

With a smile, I took a deep sniff from the flowers. It was also the first time I actually received flowers from him in the real world. Although we were miles apart, he still sent me flowers. I wasn't sure if I was feeling the four letter word yet but I was definitely nearing it, which was overwhelming, especially knowing how young I was.

On cue, the aforementioned boy texted, saying: Dahlias seemed fitting for the occasion. I hope you like them ;)

Spot 🤍

I love them, thank you🤍

"I don't know what type of" friendship" you have with Abel but I want it too, " Ama gushed as she looked at me." KJ, take notes. You have to woo a girl you admire like this, nothing less," she said, turning to our brother.

"Leave him alone, Ama," I giggled. "He shouldn't even think about anyone at this time."

"Well, there's this girl-" Kai began before I rudely interrupted.

"NOBODY AT ALL, BROTHER."

"Who is he?" Mom asked as I watched Abel's recent game.

"What do you mean?" I asked as my heart rate increased. She couldn't know, could she?

"I'm not dumb, Sanaa. I had the same lovestruck look on my face when I was around your age," she said with an eye roll. "Who is he?"