you left me

Ya weirdos like angst, so I'll give you this short chapter that is basically to do with the main plotline but it's really depressing :D

"Bee? Boo? Where are you?!" Michael had been searching the house for the last few hours- when he woke up his parents had disappeared, He guessed they were just playing another game of hide and seek but usually they wouldve come out by now.

A thought sparked in his mind- the vegetable patch! They must be hiding there!

He ran out the back door and through the rows of vegetables, he ran around each one, but he diddnt see anything. He ran around once, then twice, again and again and again.

His legs hurt. He coulndt run any more. He felt tears prick his eyes, he needed someone to hug, someone to comfort him, he hated being alone.

He stumbled up, and walked toward the gate that lead to the forest. He wanst allowed in the forest, bee would go crazy if he knew what he was doing.

But bee wanst here. Neither was boo.

He would just have to wait.

He walked slowly back inside, closing the gate quietly like boo had told him to do, and he walked toward the house.

———————————————————————————

"Merry christmas!" Michael smiled widely at the small Bush in the corner of the house, it was dying, and it was covered in poorly painted twigs and pinecones.

He stared at the two stickmen standing beside the tree, one obnoxiously taller than the other. He sighed. He diddnt know why he still tried to pretend like they were here, even after all this time. They had betrayed him. They left him alone, to suffer, to die.

So why did he still love them?

He diddnt. He just thought he did. He walked up to the taller of the stick men and snapped its neck, the crudely drawn on smiley face mocking him.

He dropped it to the ground, and stomped on it, over and over and over until it was what it was supposed to be. A pile of twigs.

The other had the same fate.

He chucked the twigs into the fire place and grabbed two of the smaller looking ones, rubbing them together until he had a flame. He chucked those into the fireplace too and it erupted into a pall of blinding orange and red.

Hed never been allowed to have a fire when the other two were around. He never knew why there were so many rules.

A/n

Hi lol. This chapter was fun to write- and it's the first thing I have in a while. I'm a bit pised off that ive been spending the past few weeks trying to find the motivation to finish a book I've been working on for months and then I can just spew this out like its nothing, but this was still really fun to write and I hope it made u cry :)