Jack Manifold's first love

I walked into the Burger King filled with hunger. I hadn't eaten anything in so long...It felt like I haven't  been here in years.

"oh hey jack! weren't you here like an hour ago?" my old friend niki who worked here said. she wore a smile...must be glad since she hasn't seen me in so long.

"hello niki I require sustenance. as my friend and the employee I would be very pleased if you helped me reach the requirement" she giggled making me smile. niki was an amazing friend. you could tell cause she moved in front the cash register and looked at me before asking

"what would you like?"

I looked up at the menu looking around seeing the usual classics of Burger King. I was about to just order the whole menu till I saw it.

it sat in the menu picture beautifully, you could see the ingredients mash together perfectly between the buns, it was perfect. I pointed at the beauty hesitantly...I can not have the right to point at the angel...

"the whopper?" she asked with a patient smile. I nod quickly

"can I get a whopper?"

she nods as she leaves, soon coming with the wrapped up perfection, I was once again shocked by it when unwrapping it. it was gorgeous...it was meant to be.

"thank you niki...I owe you one" she nods and continues to work as I sit down.

I slowly take a bite. savoring all the different flavors.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"fuck that tasted like shit"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello hello _Sad_shipper_27  made this go look at how cool they r I gotta give u a warning tho they are an amazing writer so don't get blown away too quick because then u will literally combust after u see how cool they are at everything else
Anygay
I am very proud of this piece of work my best buddy o pal has made u better be to or my army of bite-y rats will come steal all ur pre-cut bread :))

Remember to eat, drink a can of monster and not water cause it tastes like nothing and it's bad. And most importantly don't sleep because sleep is propaganda created by the government so they can make u fucking fall backwards right into the arms of that guy u really like and make u forget how to properly function as a human being so then u look like a dumby dumb in front of all ur classmates again~