The kids were already seated waiting for Khalid to come so they could start eating. It's the rule of this house , everyone will eat together .

Sayra tried to wave at me but Imran grabbed her hand midway throwing daggers at her , while he ignored my existence . I don't know why he hates me so much .

" Assalamualaikum " a girl wearing a pink hijab came in my direction . She is new , I haven't seen her before .

" Walekum Assalam" I was quite confused.

" I am Nafisa , I am a household helper  "  she is my age .

" You are Khalid bhai's wife , Masha Allah you are so pretty " she beamed with happiness .

" You are the daughter of Rabiya aunty " I confirm my suspicions .

" Yeah , how do you know? " she look surprised .

" Well , your features are quite similar, " I smiled .

" Nafisa , sit down Khalid must be coming down soon" Rabiya aunty ordered Nafisa , nodding her head , she sat beside .

We both started chatting , I was quite happy since there is someone my age , I can talk to at least .

All of a sudden the table becomes silent as Khalid walks in with someone clinging onto his arm .

With the same poker expression , he sat on the head of the member chair while he didn't even pull a chair for the girl …

The girl looks like some model , beautiful , gorgeous would be less to compliment her beauty .

Staring at the girl , I felt I lost my appetite .

Who is she ??

How can she cling to him like that ??

The girl didn't even look bothered by my presence and sat next to him .

" She is Myra , bhai girlfriend " Nafisa whispered beside me .

Of course, how can I even expect any good thing from this man . Feeling shame is not a cup of his tea .

Blinking back my tears , I observed the girl .

I won't even touch girls like you . His words rang inside my head .

But he already had a girlfriend so why did he marry me ??

" Aren't she over dress for breakfast " I glance at her again , she look like is  about to go in a party , her attire and baked face say so...

" Yeah she is a little extra , trying her best to look good to catch bhai attention " she rolled her eyes .

" She is so insecure that she tries her best that if a girl  came even 5 feet closer to him , and if anyone ever does " she shiver making face .

" She becomes their worst nightmare " she cringe thinking something .

" Okayyyyy.... " I drag the word taking all the information about this little almost confirmed psychopath .

" So you are his temporary wife " I look up at the mocking tone which belongs to none other than Myra

" kamu sudah lama tidak makan " She said something in foreign language to me which I didn't understand.

I narrowed my eyes turning to Nafisa " she said you look like you haven't eaten in ages "

I gasp at the insult , I glare at whatever her name is "  looking at your collar bone coming out from your neck I can say the same '' I gave her a sarcastic smile but my smile faded as the kid gasped in surprise . I mentally scold myself .

The girl cheek heat up in embarrassment " How dare you talk to me like that " she stood up slamming her hand on the table.

" HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT , YOU ##### ROADSIDE BEGGAR " her furious eyes and stingy mouth hurl the insult at me .

" Well if I am a beggar than you are the brand ambassador of it " I insulted her back , she gasped .

Please someone stop me please.....

Nafisa chuckled beside me but  as soon as she saw Khalid  glare she pretended to cough " sorry " she muttered covering his mouth pretending to cough .

She took water drinking innocently .

" Khalid ... Throw her out now " she ordered him but got a glare from him instead .

" Watch. Yours . Tone . Myra " he gave her the coldest glare  that even the dangerous man  will shiver in fear .

She sat down changing her angry expression into a sad one playing the victim card " baby I am not ordering you , I was just requesting  . She just insulted me in front of the kid , look what effect it will have in their mind " she shed fake crocodile tears .

My eyes zeroed at her behaviour .

Is she even serious !!! She was the one who insulted me first ...

Khalid  clench his fist glaring at me I gulp " Apologize " he ordered .

" Why would I apologise she -" I was about to protest when Nafisa held my hand shaking her head .

" APOLOGIZE NOW !" His voice thundered around the table scaring me to my core .

Swallowing my self respect , full of tears I glare at her " I am sorry " I muttered looking away .

" Good , never dare to talk to me like this ever again" she smirked, all the tears in her eyes just went out of the window .

I look down as a single tear escapes my eyes ...

I look at my food , the appetite left a long time back anyway .

I felt someone's eyes on me , unconsciously I looked up to see Khalid staring at me with an unknown emotion .

Our eyes stared at each other for a few seconds ... Then he looked away, eating his food like nothing happened .

I stood up without eating and left the room .

I heard Rabiya Aunty call my name but I didn't look back .

My mind wasn't in my control .

_______________________________________