Meeting bunch of asshole

Start from the beginning

...

'Please..Just give me a break!!'

(____) just want to go to sleep now, things are taking a bit too long, time is going so slow so far, he just want to go back sleep..Asher told him to be patient and wait for a few more candidates turn, because his number will be called soon, right the number 165 had been called, so (____) have to wait 3 more people to go to the front, he just wanna give up now..His legs can't do it anymore!! He just keeps moving his legs around so it can at least get better, but no, It's just the same! His legs are hurting so bad rn, he can't even stand nor sit down properly.

Also, he's kinda lightheaded because of how many people talking right now..He just want rest, that's all he could ask for, he just want to lay in bed. he begged in his mind for people to be faster, with this he just want it to be his turn. But just because his legs are hurting, doesn't mean he doesn't want to get into a squad, he want at least somebody give a chance to be in the squad!
And after 3 people had their number called, it was..Finally his turn! This is it, this is the moment that he has been waiting for.

"Number 169, please step forward."

(____) tried to keep on a straight face since he didn't want the captains to see him smiling, though..He shouldn't smile too early. (____) looked up at all of them, Asher was focusing to who would let (____) in their squad. (____) stared before one had raised their hand, and then two..And then three..The candidates, (____) and Asher were shock to see all of the Magic Knights captains raised their hand.

"I..What!?"

'HOLY SHIT.'

"Wha...AGAIN!?"

"They're definitely playing favoritism or something."

"The captain of the Silver Eagles raise his hand twice!! Lucky!"

"I guess luck do exist, on some people."

The captains were smiling when seeing (____)'s shock face, he was..Speechless, he didn't know what to do! Asher told (____) to pick the squad but he just can't, he doesn't know who to choose! The Golden Dawn? The Silver Eagles? The CRIMSON LION KING-?
(____) was panicking, he doesn't know what to do, but he have to choose, unless the captains would just stare at him non stop.
And he finally said his choice.

"I..Allow me to join the Silver Eagles!"

He heard the candidates gasp right behind him, knowing the fact that he could have chosen the strongest squad, but he didn't. The others start talking shit about him choosing the Silver Eagles, (____) looked up at the captain and gave them an awkward smile, and he went back to his spot after that. The Silver Eagles captain was staring at him..The man didn't know someone would choose his squad over the Golden Dawn, almost everybody want to be a part of it, but oh boy (____) is a different breed.

'Choosing the Silver Eagles over the Golden Dawn..Odd.'

"What were you thinking!?"

'What?'

"You could've..You could've join the Golden Dawn! Didn't you hear what I said-"

'Yeah, I know, the Golden Dawn is the strongest squad, but I don't give a damn! I am choosing a decent squad because I don't want anybody in the Golden Dawn start treating me like shit, I know damn well strong people gonna say something bad to me.'

"You haven't heard shit about the Silver Eagles! They're at least much more rude then the Golden Dawn! You are a PEASANT, they gonna treat you like shit too!"

'Who are you calling a peasant!?'

"YOU'RE THE PEASANT."

...