Chapter 4

-Callie's POV-

"Alone?" Callie crossed her arms and smirked, Luke chuckled and shrugged.

"Ashton!" I said running to give him a hug,"i didn't know you were here" he smiled down at me,"yeah, Michael and I are staying tonight" I said looking back at Michael who was looking over at me.

"Oh, why Michael?" He said softly getting closer to me,"he was hurt and I helped him, we've kinda grown together a lot" I said to Ashton,"okay, just be careful with him" Ashton said looking over at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Ashton,"my mom is out of town ,Lauren and Harry are with my grandmother so I came to stay with Luke for the weekend" he said chuckling,"oh okay, well we going to party like dicks tonight" I said running my hand through my hair hearing laughs from each side of the room,"party like dicks?" I heard cute chuckles from Luke who was laughing so hard his eyes were squinted and holding his chest with his hands.

"Yeah" I laughed,"explain how you party like dicks" Ashton chuckled looking down at me ,gripping his towel,"your a guy you should know, right?" I giggled looking at him,"i guess" he laughed walking over to Luke, he whispered something and Luke started to follow him,"be right back guys" Luke said going in the bathroom closing the door.

I walked over to Michael who was laying on the couch, I crawled on top of him and laid my head on his chest,"are you tired?" I asked closing my eyes as he was playing with my hair,"kinda, I'm just still a little upset" he said softly, I felt bad for him, I looked up at him and pecked his lips,"I'm sorry, is there anyway I can help?" I asked looking at him.

"You've done a lot for me, I couldn't ask you to do anything else for me" he smiled down at me,"i just wanted to feel better, even if I did think you were going to hurt me" I said giggling,"hurt you?" He questioned taking his hat off, fixing his hair and putting it back on,"yeah, when I walked up to you, I honestly thought you were going to hurt me, but I'm glad I took that risk" I said kissing him,"I'm glad you did too" he said kissing me harder.

We heard a loud bang and jumped, I got off Michael ,stood up and so did he,"are you guys okay?" I asked outside the bathroom door,"yeah" I heard a soft moan, I widened my eyes and walked over to Michael,"They getting it on, they're okay" I said laughing softly, Michael chuckled and sat back on the couch,"maybe we should cheer them on" Michael laughed, I sat on the couch next to him and he put his arm around me,pulling me closer,"what do you want to do beautiful?" Michael smiled over at me.

"I guess wait till they're done and we can go to the store and buy black lights and party" I said playing with Michael's button on his pants,"sounds fun, party like dicks?" He chuckled situating himself a little bit, I nodded my head giggling,"calm down" I said looking up at him.

"What do you mean?" He questioned confused, I poked his zipper and he understood,"I can't help that, the cliffaconda wants what it wants" he chuckled looking down at me,"cliffaconda?" I questioned giggling,"he's aggressive" he smirked.

"Facts about a penis which is supposedly as large as a anaconda" I said moving my hands from each other in the air,"you dont believe me?" Michael asked putting his hand on my upper thigh,"i don't know" I said nervously.

"C'mon, they don't have to be the only ones" he whispered in my ear, I turned facing him and started to kiss him roughly, he crawled on top of me and I was unbuttoning his pants while we were kissing. Michael and I moved in sync with one another, we were left in our underwear and then we heard gasp causing a moment of pause between Michael and I ,leaving us breathless, he smirked down at me and got close,"we'll finish later" he whispered in my ear.

Michael got up and so did I,"sorry about that, we didn't want to be left out" Michael said collecting his clothes along with mine, I looked over at them and their faces were red as they looked at each other,"we know" I giggled nodding my head,"okay, I can clear this up" Luke said holding one finger up,"you don't have to do that babe, leave it up to me" Ashton said crashing his lips on Luke's.

I clapped my hands from excitement and gave Luke a hug,"thats so sweet" I said hugging him tightly,"I guess so" he chuckled looking down at me.

"Your still in your underwear" Luke said slowly pointing down at me, I looked down and walked back over to Michael who had my clothes,"can I have my clothes please?" I asked Michael sweetly, he shook his head,"I like it" he smiled looking down at me.

"I don't want you to see my fish titties, give it back" I giggled, he shook his head and turned around," You didn't have a problem with me seeing them a minute ago" he said facing away from me, I heard,"ohhhhh" from Ashton and Luke,"fine, you win, but one thing" I said making Michael turn around,"you have to stay in your underwear, and if you don't ,we can't kiss for a whole day" I said running my hands from his chest to the hem of his underwear slowly,"okay, but the same goes for you" he smirked down at me dropping the clothes beside him.

Michael grabbed my waist and grinded his hips against mine slowly,"we didn't want to see it the first time" Luke chuckled,"we didn't want to hear you guys, but we did" Michael said looking over my head,"ohhhhh" i said turning my torso facing Luke and Ashton.

Michael leaned down and planted a long kiss on my lips, keeping our bodies close,"later, I promise" he whispered in my ear, I walked over to Luke and Ashton,"where do I take our clothes?" I asked Luke,"first door on the left" he pointed.

"I got it " Michael winked at me and took our clothes,"what did he whisper?" Luke questioned softly,"you'll find out later" I giggled, Ashton knew what was talking about but Luke was confused until Ashton told him and then he looked at me,"your too young" he said looking at me straight in my eyes,"your the same age as me and did it before me" I said poking his chest, Ashton chuckled and hugged Luke,"its okay babe" he smiled up at Luke as they pecked each other's lips.

Michael hugged me from behind and swayed side to side with me,"so, did this party's theme change from party like dicks to party with dicks?" Michael chuckled hugging me tightly from behind,"i guess so" Ashton chuckled. "So I had the idea of buying black lights and buying clothes that go with the lights so you will glow,can we do that?" I asked with my hands over Michael's which are on my stomach. Luke nodded and Ashton agreed so we went to the black light store.

"Do I have to go in?" I asked Michael who was still in his boxers,"if you want me to buy you a sexy kitty outfit to wear, I think so" he chuckled getting out of the car, I got out and held Michael's hand, following Luke and Ashton into the store.

We bought many black lights and Michael made me buy a bikini instead of clothes because we made a bet to stay in our underwear so I made him buy a speedo,"i don't think this is going to be big enough" Michael said holding it up in the car,"if it don't you'll have to deal with it" I giggled putting it back in the bag,"what if it cuts mr.Cliffaconda in half?" He asked,"then he'll be a grub worm" I said laughing making Ashton and Luke laugh.

"You know he's not that small" Michael said softly ,rubbing my thigh,"i know" I said moving his face towards mine ,kissing him. We got back to Luke's house and set up the black lights everywhere, I changed and made Michael change, he came out in his boxers,"its too small, I can't wear this" he chuckled,"fine, put it back in the bag" I giggled.

"You look adorable, but the print on is is faded" he said looking at it,"just wait until the lights come on" I said pecking his lips.

_____________________________________
A/N
Hey guys ,I hope you enjoy this book, if you do please vote, love youXx