The secret...

3rd POV:

They all sat down on the couch and Mark finally revealed the secret...
( FLASHBACK)
Haechan's father had a meeting with Mark's father saying...

Haechan's father: Hello Mr. Lee. It is a pleasure you came here

Mark's father: Hello too. What did you want to talk about?

Haechan's father: I wanted to talk about the relationship between our sons.

Mark's father: and what is the problem?

Haechan's father: well... the problem is that I did not agree with this relation between them.

Mark's father: And what am I suppose to do upon that issue?

Haechan's father: I want you to go to the US with your son and not come back until 5 years.

Mark's father: Okay...?

Haechan's father: You need to make your son cut all connections with my son or else... I will break your company.

Mark's father: yes sir.

Haechan's father: Good... you are dismissed.

(PRESENT TIME)
Mark then finally told what happened and Haechan sat in silence. After a few mins, he got up and went to go upstairs but, his father stopped him by grabbing his wrist but, he took his father's hand off. Haechan's father then said "I only did it for your own good! You need to be grateful!" And Haechan just replied with "Everything you do that is suppose to be "good", always just ends up hurting me more". Haechan's father then replied saying "like what...?" And Haechan immediately responded with "When I was 3, you brought be kayaking but, I almost fell into the water, When I was 5, you brought me zip-lining but, I almost landed in a tree THEN, when I was 11, you brought me hiking but, you almost made me fall to my death... do you need more?" And Haechan's father just replied with "I'm sorry..." and Haechan immediately said "leave my house.". Haechan's father then said "Wai-" but Haechan just said "LEAVE. NOW." And Haechan's father went downstairs, put on him shoes and left. Mark was just there... sitting and Haechan spotted him trough one of the windows near the stairs and their eyes interlocked.

Haechan just continued walking and slammed the door that made Mark jump a bit. Mark was left on the couch re-thinking his thoughts and then, Haechan popped out saying "You too... leave." And then slammed the door again which made Mark jump twice. Mark got up and went to put on his shoes and left.

A couple days later...

They both talked out the situation and finally got into good terms, they aren't back together YET, but they fixed the tension.

Word count: 435 words

Editor's note:
Hi everyone! This one is a short chapter only because, I have been very busy with school and all of my other projects. I hope you all liked this one and their finally in good terms LMAO- but anyways LISA'S SOLO IS OUT NOWWWWW FINALLYYYYY LMAOOO BUT ANYWAYS EVERYONE PLEASE STREAM IT :)))