Last day of College

3rd POV:

"Hyuckie... it's the last day of college. We're going to graduate today!" Mark said as he brought breakfast to hyuck in their shared bedroom. "rghhhhh..." as donghyuck whined.
Mark procceds to put down hyuck's breakfast out in the dinning room and goes to pick up donghyuck bridal-style to the dinning table. "ughhhh fine... i'll wake up" donghyuck said as he got off the table and sat on the chair. "make sure you finish your breakfast, okay?" Mark said as he was going to the bathroom to take a bath. "Okay markie thank you for the breakfast!" Donghyuck replied as he continued eating with a big smile on his face.

« TIME-SKIP »

They finally graduated. finally. Mark and Donghyuck has come back from school campus to their house. Mark whined saying "Ughhhhh... i'm so tiredddd" as he plopped on their bed. Meanwhile, his boyfriend was the complete opposite, his boyfriend was very happy and started to play loud music that echoed in their house and started dancing. Donghyuck was having the time of his life while, Mark was so tired. Donghyuck didn't realize that Mark fell asleep until he finally stopped dancing and went into their room to check on Mark. Donghyuck found Mark so cute and innocent but it wasn't the time for him to admire his lover. Donghyuck procceds to tap Mark on the back and he got a bit startled. Donghyuck giggled at Mark's reaction but then, he said "come on babe, let's cook dinner together!" Donghyuck said as he skipped happily out of their room to the kitchen. Mark was a bit frozen on what Donghyuck just called him since, they didn't really think of putting labels on each other even though they have been dating for 4 years already.

Mark finally gets up and goes outside to find Donghyuck in the kitchen making some pasta. Mark decided sneak up on Donghyuck so, he tip-toed to Donghyuck and he wrapped his arms around Donghyuck's tiny waist that fits perfectly in Mark's arms. Donghyuck got startled but then, he smiled. Mark then said "hmmm... it smells really good, babe." Donghyuck smiled and Mark just kissed his cheek. Mark really is wanting to spend as much time as he has right now with donghyuck because, he hasn't told dinghyuck that, his father said that after he graduates, they will leave to go to America. He didn't want to tell Donghyuck yet because, he knows that it would hurt him.

« FLASHBACK

"Mark, come here... I have something to tell you" Mark's father stated. Mark procceded to walk to their living room with Donghyuck. "yes dad?" Mark asked and his father replied with "Oh um.. Mark, if you don't mind um... can I talk to you alone for now?". Mark then told to Donghyuck "hold on hyuckie, I will come meet you in my room, okay?" and Donghyuck said "okay I will see you later" so, Donghyuck went to their room and Mark procceded to walk to his father.

Word count: 555 words

♡︎ editor's note:
Hi guys! This is my first time writing a book so, im super sorry if it's a bad start. Im also very sorry if there is any mis-spelling because, english is not my first language :) Anyways, thank you all and 나는 당신 모두를 사랑합니다 ♥︎