Chapter 1

This is my first story on here and I'm quite new to wattpad but have loved reading other stories and thought I might try and write my own!

I'm not really a big writer but I like making up little stories sometimes in my head! (I know... Sad right :L)

But anyway, hope you like it!

Votes and comments will be appriciated!

CHAPTER 1:

Aimee's P.O.V

it was christmas morning, i was so happy already because my auntie and uncle had bought me a new guitar. ( my old one was getting, well, old!) 

i couldnt really be bothered if i got anything else (well, i thought that at first). i only got bath bombs and different smeely thingd! did ir elly smell that bad? :P

I was just about to get up and Grab some food because i was hungry (i loved to eat, but i wasnt fat), but then my dad pointed out one last envelope that was addressed to me.

i knew imediatly it was from mum and dad because i recognised mums handwriting. it was thick, like it had money in it, which i thought it was!

i slid my finger under the flap and unstuck it.

i gently pulled out the card that said 'a christmas surprise' on the front. i opened the card and my mouth just suddenly dropped.

i sat in silence for a minuite just staring...

i screamed, i cried, i ran around laughing, i was so happy!!

i squeezed my mum and dad so hard they had to push me of to let go.

the reason i was so happy because inside the card were two little rectangular peices of paper that read 'ONE DIRECTION' 

i was so happy because me and my bestie Lucy missed out on going to see 1D on the 'up all night' tour so i knew who i was going to take to see the 'take me home' tour!!

AUTHORS NOTE:

so sorry the story is abit boring at the moment but i promise it gets better!

i have a few more chapters ready and will update when i get some votes!

as i said before, i am new to wattpad and thhis is my first stoy so i hope you guys llike it!

all votes appriciated and comment what you think so far.

- Gracie xx