"Oh they're also at break! Let's go to them!" The twins said and ran to the soccer teams direction. Since they already started walking the others followed them. Except for mu qing who was still lying down at the grass.

'Finally some peace and quiet' he thought. He opened his eyes expecting to see the tree branch that's protecting him from the sunlight. But what he saw was a face looking at him.

"Wha-?!" Mu qing blurted, startled. "What the hell are you doing?!"

The one looking at him backed away a few steps "Oh. Sorry, I didn't mean to do anything! I was just wondering why you didn't follow so I came back and thought you were sleeping.."

It was Zu xian. Mu qing was glaring at him but it didn't last long as he sat up and sighed. "What do you want?"

"We decided to have lunch together with the soccer team. Come with us!" Zu xian said with a smile.

"I'm not going to eat." Mu qing replied.

"Huh? But you ran the longest distance you know? You should eat and restore energy before we start practicing again. C'mon."

Mu qing stared at the person before him. "You...are you screwed up in the head?" Mu qing asked.

"Huh? Why?" Zuxian

"Why are you being nice to me?" Mu qing asked again.

"How can I not? The first time I saw you you got banged by a door." The other answered as he laughed.

"Shut up." Mu qing irritatingly glared and stood.

"Okay okay sorry I won't speak of that matter again so dont look at me like that." He said, still stifling his laugh as he patted Mu qings head.

"Whatever." Mu qing spat, slapping his hand and started walking towards the cafeteria. Zu xian following him.

"Young people should not skip meals."

"You talk like my late grandpa." Mu qing replied while rolling his eyes.

"Pft— I'm not a grandpa but I am older than you so I guess I can still say things like that."

Mu qing looked at him. "You're older than me? How come?"

"I just didn't attend college right away after graduating from highschool that's all." He shrugged.

They continued to walk and when they arrived at the cafeteria, it's not crowded since the students might be eating lunch elsewhere or in practice.

Because the track and the soccer team practice at the same area, they often eat and hang out together during breaks so Mu qing also somehow got acquainted with them.

When Mu qing and Zu xian entered the cafeteria, they quickly saw their teammates sitting with the soccer team in a two combined long tables chattering loudly.

Seeing this, Mu qing regretted coming and even attempted to turn around and escape. But he didn't even had the chance to reach the cafeteria door when Zu xian reached for his wrist and dragged him towards the loud table.

"We're here!" He said as he forced Mu qing to sit in front of him.

"Who's that with you?" The captain of the  soccer team, Min zhe asked as he pointed at Mu qing. "Girlfriend?"

Hearing this, Mu qing glared. "Shut up" while Zu xian just laughed. The other track members also laughed before the twins said "Guys, cmon. Its Mu qing!"

"MU QING?!" All the soccer team exclaimed in unison. Mu qing just rolled his eyes. 'Do i really look that different with my hair up? Or are they just stupid?' he mentally thought.

"Are you all stupid? How can you not recognize him just because he tied his hair?" Zhang wei said. The vice captain of the soccer team and also, maybe the only one that mu qing don't find annoying since he's pretty much the only one with a braincell among all of them.

"Aww c'mon Ah-wei, don't be like that. This is all new for us yaknow!" Min zhe said with a pout. Hearing how he addressed him, Zhang wei just gave him a disgusted look. "Don't call me that."

"Cmon we've been friends since like forever!"

"Ugh. Stop exaggerating. We literally just met on the first day of school."

"Same thing!"

Just then the door of the cafeteria opened and Mu qing's eyes happened to land there. Two students went in. One familiar face and one he doesn't know. The boy which turned out to be Feng xin, had his arms wrapped around a girls waist as they made their way to the nearest table for two from the door.

Looking at the two, Mu qing had an unexplainable feeling building up in his system. He didn't notice he was already staring at the two.

Zu xian noticed mu qing's expressionless face while staring at a certain direction. He followed Mu qing's gaze and shared the same view.

He instinctively blocked Mu qings view by handing him a drink. "Here. You finished up your bottle earlier at practice right?"

Mu qing, startled,  shifted his gaze to the person infront of him.

The track captain just smiled at him before saying; "Why don't you entertain them?" He said pointing at the soccer players that were still looking at mu qing with disbelief in their eyes.

Looking at their faces, mu qing frowned.

"You're really mu qing?! Like, Mu qing in class 1-C!?"

"Haha. That can't be. You must be his twin!"

"Or his doppelganger!"

"What the hell?! Doppelganger?!"

"What?! It's possible!"

"But, wow. You should fix your hair. Its tied up messily."

"Right right! With your current hairstyle, you look prettier than your usual gloomy aura. Who knows what you'll look like if your hair is styled properly!"

"Mhm! Can i style your hair?"

Mu qing looked at them with an irritated face before turning his head infront of him. His face clearly spouting 'This is all your fault. I knew I shouldn't have come here.' as he sent daggers of glare at zu xian.

Seeing his expression, Zu xian just laughed and gave him a thumbs up.

Their table was so loud and with mu qing being the center of their topic, was mentioned several times. So naturally, Feng xin looked their way. And there, he saw Mu qing who's usually gloomy and prefers to be alone than be with noisy people, hanging out with the track and soccer team.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hi guys! The track and soccer members were actually supposed to be just insignificant side characters but as the story progressed, their role became important so I already decided to give them names!

OC NAMES

Zu xian — Track team captain.
Xiao Lanyi and Xiao Jinyi — The twins
Lu cheng — The first on their line up.

Min zhe — Captain of the soccer team
Zhang wei — Vice captain of the soccer team

Im not going to name all of the soccer team because that's a drag. I'm also bad at remembering names so yeah.