Chapter 18: The Showdown

Start from the beginning

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
All right, the truth then. You're right about one thing... I do need capital. And votes. Wanna know why?.. I have a dream. I DO NEED A SOCIETY FULL OF ROBOTS, NOT HUMANS, ROTTING TO THE CORE

Katie and the others looked at Hydro and Armstrong fighting. While they have to do something about it.

ELECTROMAN
Steven Armstrong? From Metal Gear?!

TOP OF THE FURBY - CONT'D

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
That one day every person in this nation will control their OWN destiny. A land of the TRULY free, dammit! a land full OF ROBOTS! [Armstrong resumes fighting Hydro.] A nation of ACTION, not words, ruled by STRENGTH, not committee! [Armstrong grapples Hydro, rendering the cyborg mostly helpless.] Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! WHILE THESE ENEMIES ARE ON MY SIDE, YOU ARE AN ANOTHER 12 YEARS OLD IDIOT, WHO TRIES TO FIGHT WITH A BUFFED MAN [Armstrong and Hydro headbutt each other, but neither is harmed.] Where every man is free to think -- to act -- for himself! [Armstrong beats Hydro to punctuate every statement.] Srew all these limp-weiner lawyer and chicken-crap bureaucrats. Screw this 24/7 Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullcrap. Screw "American pride." Screw the media! Screw all of it! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it -- we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive -- free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again!

HYDRO
You are just that one Homophobic Senator, managing to seek through Darkness, being a idiot who wants a society full of Humans, okay... maybe that's a typo... but all I'm gonna- god...

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
I Can agree you are like Jack...  You still don't get it Don't you? I'm using war as a business to get elected... so I can end war as a business! In my new America, people will die and all for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. Not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!

Armstrong repeatedly stomps Hydro, pausing his barrage to light a cigar. While Hydro hid something on his chest, something harder, Metallic.

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
Not only you wanted to become Jack and Samuel, you are that one little useless child who wants himself as a One Man Army. So... what do you think?

HYDRO
How the hell did you get elected...

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
Last Febuary 2015, Well, I don't write my own speeches. [Armstrong removes his foot from Hydro's chest, looking out to the desert.] You should try fighting for what you believe in sometime, Jack. Not for a company, or a nation, or for anyone else.

Linda approaching fast Only Armstrong Using a PAL Max Prime spear, but it didn't work on him

LINDA
Why Are you wearing a Gentleman suit?

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
(Smiles) Long Story Lady (Throws Linda out of the Misery)

Katie uses a Polygonal Laser, the Laser get's through, it doesn't work on Armstrong, Armstrong sprints through Katie and bashes her. Rick was bashed on Katie's body.

HYDRO
The Next Thing you Wanna say is...Making the mother of all omelettes here, Hydro. Can't fret over every egg.

STEVEN ARMSTRONG
The Next Thing you Wanna say is...Making the mother of all omelettes here, Hydro. Can't fret over every egg. (Armstrong was Surprised and In Shock)