Triple appearance

All Beau could feel was pain as his injuries only got worse as Talia and Auriana carried him to Iris' house to heal him. Despite not even being conscious he somehow knew what exactly what was going on as his bleeding got even worse and soon the girls' hands were stained with it.

"We need to hurry, I don't how long he has left" Talia said as they arrived outside the house. As they walked inside Beau's breathing increased as the bleeding intensified. Then without warning Beau's body started shaking wildly.

"What's going on Talia?" Iris asked as Beau's breath became shallow and sped up as his skin became pale, clammy, and sweat dripped off his forehead in rivers.

"I-I think he's going into Hypovolemic shock" Talia stammered as they carried him down into the basement. Iris being the only one not helping holding Beau she ran down before Talia and Auriana and found a secret button. When she hit the button, a shining doorway appeared magically and Talia and Auriana carried Beau through the doorway as Beau's lips and fingernails turned blue and his pulse slowed down to 27 beats a minute.

 When she hit the button, a shining doorway appeared magically and Talia and Auriana carried Beau through the doorway as Beau's lips and fingernails turned blue and his pulse slowed down to 27 beats a minute

A/N where they are

"Guys his pulse has slowed down" Auriana said as her and Talia put him down on a crystal table which stained red with his blood nearly instantly. With in a couple of seconds of touching the table Beau's eyes slowly opened but were a paler shade than normal.

"Where am I?" he asked as his blood flowed down onto the floor. The second he tried to get up, blue crystals restraints made him unable to get up as his blood flow slowed.

"Please stay still" Talia said as Beau tried to fight out of the restraints.

"I suggest you let me go or" Beau started as Auriana put her hand on his balled up right fist and gave him a sweet smile.

"Please calm down so we can help you" she said soft, and calmingly as magical circles appeared around Iris and Talia's hands as Auriana moved back and magical circles also appeared around her hands.

"Crystalhealem" all three girls said at once as Beau became surrounded by orange, pink and blue energy and was absorbed through his skin. As soon as all of the energy was fully absorbed into his body his skin became less pale, and his fingernails, eyes and lips slowly shifted back to their normal colour.

A/N this spell is one I made up

"I think I'm gonna, yeah I'm gonna vomit" Beau said vomiting over the side of the table as the girls back away.

Meanwhile Six Six was walking in a hill area not to far from Beau's current location as he checked his sensor for something. As it started to glitch, he smacked it with his fist as dark green crystal shard flew past his head. When he looked up, he noticed two siblings. One was a young male burgundy hair, a white shirt and black cape. The other was a young female with hair that was a combination of burgundy and purple with dark blue eyes.