Between the Alphas: I'm Sorry?

Derek's POV

I'm sitting on the couch with Gabi and Peter. Were getting along fine. She's actually not as bad as I thought. She's sweet and kind and so much better than Kate and Jennifer. Were watching Titanic. "You would think they kept a list of everyone on board so they wouldn't have to take attendance again." I say. She giggles and elbows me. I smile. For once I actually smile. I don't know why but I did. I hear the door slide open. Gabi must of heard it to so she turns her head. I see the slash on her face it almost brings me pain just looking at it. Gabi looks awestruck, so I turn my head only to see the pack of teenagers staring at us shocked. "Well this is certainly a sight to see, but I'm gonna have to break it up." The second Lycan says. I glare at him knowing that he hurt her he still thinks he can do anything. "What Derek, You actually think anything you feel for her is real, I bet she hasn't even told you or showed you her real form." He says again. Real Form? What is that supposed to mean. I look over at Gabi and she's glaring daggers at her brother. She breaks my grip and runs to her brother. "You actually think I would use my powers on friends. That's you, you're the bad twin. You always have been and you always will be. I've been by your side since day one and you still feel the need to accuse me of everything. It's your fault not mine. So stop blaming me for all your problems. Maybe I haven't told them because I want a normal life without you. As far as I know everyone died in the accident." Gabi says. I have never heard her be so angry at anyone and by the looks of it no one else has. The pack has pulled to the sides leaving the middle of the room empty for them. Her brother looks astonished at her outburst but holds his ground. "Little sister oh how I thought you had so much control. Your turning over and you know it. Your just to afraid to admit it. Everyone can see it. Your gonna be just like me. After the moon I'll be back to normal and you will just stay the same. She's about to lunge at him when I wrap my arms around her waist. Scott and Issac grab Ryan by the arms and start to sit him down in a chair. They restrain him with the cuffs because he's obviously about to shift. I sit Gabi down on the couch as they both calm down. Before I could stop her she runs over to Ryan and grabs his face so he's staring into her eyes. She mutters "You are becoming a threat to our kind and our goal. You need to learn control Ry. I can't keep forgiving you for this. Tommrow your going to have a pretty bad headache. But for now sleep. I command you." Ryan's eyes roll back into his head and hear him start to snore. She lazily walks back to the couch and sits down. We all sit around her a wait for her to explain what just happened.

"It's a long story...."