3. This is Wrong

I returned back to work shortly after getting myself together after the encounter. I couldn't believe what just happened.

The rest of the day at work was just me waiting to clock out. David left me extremely confused and I didn't know what to do. He also left me extremely sexually frustrated.

I have never been turned on by a man that much in my whole entire life. But I need to steer clear from him. This needed to go no further than it already had.

After clocking out finally, I arrived home to see the food still sitting on my counter. I still hadn't eaten.

After showering and changing into something more comfortable, I warmed up my food.

I took the empty container, and bag and was about to throw it away until I spotted a small business card.

David Wright
Wright Construction
646-555-0000

He left his business card. After eating, and catching up on my tv shows, I sat bored. I picked up the small card. Mentally debating with myself.

My body wanted to call him, and have him finish what he started earlier. But my mind kept screaming to me how wrong this was.

After ten minutes, I dialed the number. After the fifth ring, I chickened out and was about to hang up, but he answered.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hi" Why was I so nervous?

"Yes, what can I help you with Emerald?" this fucking smart ass.

"Umm..."

"You're on time sweetheart, what is it that you need?"

"N-Nothing" I said and hung up. I got up and went into the kitchen to grab a glass of wine to calm my nerves.

Just then my phone rung. I ran to it, looking it the caller ID, which read 'Sam'.

I picked it up. "Hey Sam"

"Hey girl, you'll never guess what happened to me today!" She said as she began to tell me all of her gossip. Five minutes into the phone conversation, my doorbell rung.

What the hell? Who could it be? I opened it, and froze. It was David.

"Hey Sam, can I call you back?"

"Yea sure, ttyl"

"K" I said and hung up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked immediately getting to the point. "I came to see why you called and then hung up"

"It doesn't matter David, you shouldn't be here. Go back home" I tried to show him to the door but he only pulled me to him. "Why did you call?"

I didn't answer. His eyes roamed my body. I just happened to be wearing a silk short night gown with nothing under.

He noticed my erect nipples. He moved one of his hands from off my waist to in between my legs. He slowly cupped my sex and I moaned out. "Is this what you want?"

"It's wrong" I pleaded but he only shook his head. He leaned down and kissed the sensitive part of my neck, which he found immediately. This man knew my body already.

I moaned out and my body started to grind against his hand. He took his other hand and slapped my ass. "Stop"

I whined. "I said, is this what you want?" I nodded my head, "Yes" I whispered.

He slid two fingers into my wet folds making me grab onto his shoulder instantly for support. "Mhmmm" I moaned as he found my g-spot.

"Please don't stop. I'm gonna cum" I pleaded. He pulled his fingers out sucking them slowly. He grabbed my hand and led me to my bedroom.

How he knew where it was, I don't know. He stood in front of me and leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened.

He pulled away and started unbuttoning his shirt. After he took it off, he started with his pants. After getting his pants and shoes off, he took off my gown.

I immediately tried to cover myself up. I was always insecure about my body. He noticed and pulled my arms down. "Stop. You're perfect" he said and kissed me again.

"Get on the bed, and get on your hands and knees" I did as told. I saw him take a condom out his pants pocket. He put it on and realization hit me. I tried to stop him. "Wait David, this is wrong. We need to stop" I said but he placed a hand on my back and slid in me slowly.

He was so big. I moaned out. He grunted, "Damn, you're so fucking tight" he said gritting his teeth. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he started to give me slow strokes.

"Mhm faster, please" I moaned out. I grabbed the sheets as he continued to fill me.

I leaned down, rubbing my clit while he gave me faster strokes. "Take it baby" I couldn't do anything but moan.

The pleasure was all too much, and I felt myself falling apart under him. But he didn't stop, he kept going.

He grabbed my hips as he plunged into me quickly. "I'm gonna cum again!" I moaned as I tried to put my face into the pillow but he wasn't having it.

He grabbed a handful of my hair, and turned my head so I was facing him. "I wanna see your face when I make you cum"

"David!" I called out as I came again. He stopped and pulled out of me. He laid on his back and pulled me on top of him. My eyes rolled back as his length filled me.

I clenched my walls around him trying to help him get his release. "Fuck baby! Keep doing that" I complied and soon I heard his grunts getting louder.

"Ah fuck!" he yelled and I felt the warm liquid fill the condom. He pulled out of me, and went to the bathroom to clean himself up.

I sat there thinking. What have I done? I feel so guilty, but I couldn't help but want more. Him walking back into the room broke me from my thoughts.

I pulled the cover up to my naked body. He started putting back on his clothes. "Why did you kiss me?"

"What?"

"Why did you kiss me David?! We just had sex, you're married! What have I done?" I said beginning to hyperventilate. Everything that happened to me when I was younger created an anxiety disorder for me.

Sometimes I had really bad panic and anxiety attacks. David noticed and he came and sat down next to me. He embraced me, pulling me into his arms.

"Look I know it's not wrong. But I can't help my attraction towards you. It was going to happen eventually honestly. Every since I saw you at the gym, I just had to get to know you"

I laughed. "So this is getting to know me huh?" he chuckled. "I know for a fact nobody else can make your body feel this way" he said as his hand touched my inner thigh.

I stopped it from going any further. "This is the first and last time this will happen David. I promise you"

He finished getting dressed. "Sooner or later baby, you'll come begging" he said as he leaned down and kissed my lips one last time, before leaving for the second time today.