Trying to be a Magic Knight

Start from the beginning

Even if he doesn't know how things work in this world, he will try his best to do whatever people are doing, such as casting spells..And that's about it, he only know casting spells because magic, he know nothing more then that. Oh, look at that, it's his turn.

"Grimoire?"

"Uh huh.."

(____) showed the man his grimoire, the dude checked his grimoire and said his number, which is number 169. (____) took a deep breath and went to the entrance, this is his first time..And everything will be fine. Just because he never know how to use magic doesn't mean he can't do it, he will be a Magic Knight, he know he will! He just had the confidence. He was surprise to see a lot of people here, there were..Yeah, bunch of them. I guess it's time to wait for the exam to start, (____) doesn't know when but neither the other candidates.

'Well, just gotta wait.'

...

(____) suddenly heard birds chirping, it was coming closer and closer..He looked up to see these black birds coming down at the candidates, and start pecking them, he asked Asher what those are, and he said that those birds are 'anti-birds'. They peck people with less magic. (____) saw one coming at him, he sigh and let the bird do whatever It's gotta do, but instead of pecking him, it decided to rest on top of his head..Oh, how odd.

'Oh well, these birds are cool.'

"Look at that boy over there, he have no birds on him?"

'Must be a powerful person, huh?'

(____) start petting the bird that was on top of his head while he watches the others trying to get rid of the anti-birds that were being annoying, he laughed at them. Then, he noticed this boy that had at least..11 anti-birds pecking him, (____) was shock to see a person this weak? Well, not to judge, but there's so many birds on him! Does he even have magic?? The boy was shouting at the birds to get off of him, the other candidates laugh, (____) didn't know wether to laugh or feel bad.

"I can't sense any mana from him."

'What's a mana?'

Before Asher could explain, they both saw the boy bump into a dude, a big bitch. (____) heard Ashe gasp, he said that the muscular dude was one of the Magic Knights captains, the captain of the Black Bulls, which doesn't really make sense to (____) because how the hell did that hobo became a captain? When the boy had bump into the dude, he was saying something..Stupid. (____) can't hear that much but he did got to hear him saying something like 'Woah! You really looked old for a kid!', yeah, that's the most stupidest shit you could say after bumping into a scary dude. (____) was not surprise to the fact that the dude was grabbing the boy's head, trying to crush it..Glad there was two people came to rescue, the boy could've died right there.

'How stupid can some people be?'

"Don't be rude."

(____) was laying his head on a wall, but before he could close his eyes, he heard fireworks.

"Well, there's the captains."

He quickly got up after Asher said that the captains has arrived, he want to see what they look like. He realized the bird that was sleeping on his head had left, he felt slightly upset but that's not the time, he want to see the captains. The candidates were starting to freak out, (____) look up at the stadium to see the Magic Knights captains, and..Some of them look hella weird?

'Who the hell is that weird braid guy!'

"Nozel Silva, the captain of the Silver Eagles."