Chapter 2: A Phenex's Greed

3rd Person POV
It was the day after Issei, Asia and Xenovia have discovered about Akeno's past and the little brother no one knew she had.

The three sometimes checked on her to be sure that she wasn't doing anything to harm herself. So far, they haven't caught or seen her with any signs of suicidal tendencies.

Everyone was relaxing after a long day of school. Except for Rossweisse, who was grading papers and eventually will help tutor the Church Trio of Irina, Xenovia and Asia.

As their day of some relaxation was going on, a sudden orange magic circle appeared, alerting everyone.

Out came their heir of the House of Phenex, a man hated by practically everyone in Rias's Peerage.

Riser.

When everyone saw him, they gave glares or dirty looks at him.

Rias: Riser.

Riser: Ah Rias.

Riser stepped forward, but was stopped by Issei who got in his way.

Issei: What the hell are you doing here you flaming chicken?!

Riser: Riser is here to collect his bride for his upcoming wedding.

Riser throws Issei out of the way, he made his way forward. Rias stepped forward towards the heir of the Phenex Family.

Rias: You know our engagement is off! My parents never agreed to this again!

Riser just looked down at the Crimson Ruin Princess and smirked.

Riser: Riser never said that he would be marrying you, Rias Gremory.

Everyone began to look confused at Riser, Issei got up from where he was shoved and looked at him, still pretty angry.

Issei: Then who you damn bastard?!

Riser just smirked, now looking more evil than arrogant.

Riser: Ever since Riser lost his engagement to Rias, he began to think of a great plot of revenge and satisfaction for himself. After a few months, the Great Riser finally got what he wanted, even if he had to do it behind the back of his own family.

Rias: You did what?! This is illegal! You can't do this Riser!

Riser: Oh? But splashing Riser's face with holy water and slapping him in the face with a cross isn't?

Riser began to laugh.

Riser: You know, your pawn can be imprisoned for what he had done, but because Lord Sirzechs allowed this to free you from this engagement, it didn't happen.

Riser then pulled out a piece of paper.

Riser: That is why the Great Riser himself, filed this lawsuit against your pawn, Rias Gremory.