Prologue

3rd Person POV
It was a regular weekend day for the Occult Research Club.

Rias and Akeno argued over who was better in Issei's eyes.

Rossweisse is tutoring Asia, Irina and Xenovia, who both needed help in class.

Koneko was eating snacks as Gasper was playing on a switch in a box.

And then Kiba was just standing there, watching all the chaos.

Being bored, Kiba decides to go train and invites people who wanted to join him.

Everyone happily accepts, except for Akeno, who seemed to be lost in thought now of something.

Issei: Akeno?

Akeno looked like she still didn't hear Issei.

Issei: Akeno!

That seemed to get Akeno's attention as she jumped a little and looked at the group.

Rias: The group is going to train. Care to join us?

Akeno seems to be frozen for a moment before beginning to give a nervous chuckle.

Akeno: *chuckles nervously* I'm sorry guys. I'm going to have to decline for today.

Issei, Koneko and Kiba looked surprised when Akeno declined.

Issei: Akeno, is everything alright?

Akeno: Oh it's fine Issei, nothing for you to worry about.

Rias steps forward to her best friend.

Rias: *quietly* Akeno, is it about it?

Akeno seems to move back a little bit them quietly nods towards Rias. Her pupils seemed to have gotten bigger when it happened.

Rias: Alright then, you are excused from all activities today Akeno.

Akeno: *bows* Thank you Rias.

Akeno turns to leave to the hallways. Everyone turns to Rias with confused looks on all of their faces.

Issei: What was that about?

Rias: *sighs* That's not my place to say anything about Akeno. But the best way to put it is that it's a personal problem for her.

Rias turns to her knight, Kiba.

Rias: Kiba, you'll be taking charge in Akeno's absence today.

Kiba: Yes Miss President.

Rias and the rest of the peerage with Irina, left to do training without Akeno, who left for a certain place.

Akeno POV
I reached my room.

Finally, some peace.

I gently close my bedroom door and lean against it with my back.

I began to have memories of him again.

Raika. My little brother.

I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes. I felt my throat get filled to making choking sounds again. I looked to see my little shrine I never showed to anyone.

It had small candles, some sage and a picture of me and my baby brother, Raika.

I covered my eyes as my tears began to fall. I began to cry harder just thinking about him.

Akeno: *crying* R-R-Raika. *sobs* I-I miss y-you. *sobs* I-I m-miss you so m-much! I miss, m-mom and y-you. *sobs* I-I feel s-so alone knowing t-that y-you both a-are gone!

I began to release my tears that I held back today. The tears I held back 5 days before I lost my mother and my little brother.

Meanwhile
Standing at an edge of a building stood a mysterious figure that appeared to be a boy shorter than the height of 5'8.

As the figure stood, another figure appears behind it. But this figure appeared to be more feminine than masculine.

???: So that's where you were.

The first figure, now confirmed as a boy with black hair and yellow eyes, turned around to see the feminine figure, she had a familiar style and looks like a familiar Raven haired sadist.

???: Suzaku.

Suzaku: I'm assuming you're still thinking about her, aren't you?

The boy turned away for a moment.

Boy: Yeah, I guess you can say that.

Suzaku stepped forward again to stand next to the boy.

Suzaku: Do you miss her?

Boy: I always have and will.

Suzaku gently placed her hand on the boy's shoulder, making him look to see her face.

Suzaku: Do not fret. We will find her, and we will make things right. Not just for the clan, but for our family.

The boy turned to smile as the two left the edge of the building to go inside for the day.

Meanwhile, Again
Inside a mansion sat the Heir of the House of Phenex, Riser.

He patiently waited as if something big was coming.

Just then, he got a recent notification. Riser got out of his trance of waiting and looked at it clearly. What he saw gave him a massive shit eating grin.

Notification: Hello there, Riser Phenex. We are here to inform you and your lover that your engagement request has been accepted on both sides. We would like to congratulate you both on your engagement and wish you the best wedding in the next 5 days.

Riser began to laugh like an insane person in an insane facility.

Riser: Well then, since I can't forcefully marry and take the virginity of Rias Gremory.....

Riser then grabbed a photo as a little bit of drool began to seep from between his exposed teeth.

Riser: I'll just have to forcefully marry you against your will and breed you until we make the perfect child.....

As Riser said that, he revealed what he was looking at in the photo, and it revealed to be.....

Riser: Akeno Himejima, Queen of Rias Gremory.

Riser began to laugh hysterically. After a few minutes, he calmed down.

Riser: *smirks* There's nothing anyone can do, not one bit. Not even the Red Dragon Bastard can stop me from ruining your innocence.

Riser begins to laugh even more as he prepares a magic circle to reveal the news of his engagement and his lawsuit.

That will do it! This is the end of the prologue!

Hope you all liked it!

Oh and before I leave, I'm most likely will be doing this for every chapter, but here is a photo of Raika's lover for the book and my 3rd favorite girl of HighSchool DxD, Xenovia Quarta.

Since school is back in session, here is this.

Also, be safe, and enjoy the book!