CHAPTER 11

This time her jealousy won over her love.

She didn’t even bother with her ‘coy’ ‘shy’ act.

Huey watched her without responding to her tantrum.

In his silence, the Princess turned red and green and snarled stubbornly.

“I do not like it! I don’t like it!”

“Haa.”

The Princess’s incoherent tantrum was cut off with his long sigh.

The woman, emboiled with her own emotions, suddenly realized the other person’s tiredness and injured pride.

He sat languidly in his chair with his hands hanging down.

It was effective without moving a single muscle.

When she shut her mouth, the man threw a carrot after the whip had struck elegantly.

“Why does the most beautiful woman in the country care about a maid?”

“That··· that lewd-looking girl might tail after my Huey…”

“Pfft, ha!”

“…?”

Huey was intrigued by her inquiring eyes. Julia blushed.

“Her eyes are weirdly red, and they look promiscuous. It’s also disgusting to sob and flirt as if you were a pathetic victim. Do you know that all the court servants of the palace, the coachman and the knights–they all glance at the girl? She’s probably possessed many. Then it’s definitely dirty… … .”

“I’m afraid that speaking more than that will undermine the princess’ dignity…”

Huey cut off the horse quietly and sharply.

Julia, who was going to protest reflexively, stopped when she spotted those cold green eyes.

A normal lady would have paused due to the shame of speaking so nakedly, but Julia wasn’t normal; that wouldn’t stop her.

Instead, what stopped her was the shock of seeing the Count’s eyes become so cold.

The chilly gaze was creepy.

The Princess thought that he was upset because he was disappointed by his fiancée’s crass sexual remarks.

Still, this silence lasted a little longer.

Huey spoke again in a low soft voice.

“This is my mansion and my jurisdiction. And I don’t like irresponsible behavior. This includes our friendly Julia.”

It was a moderate coercion.

Dissatisfied, Julia was still full of discontent but couldn’t protest further and put her hand on the back of his hand.

After being sent off by the Count, she climbed into the carriage and stomped on the floor to soothe her anger until she arrived at the castle.

After Julia left, Count Kirchner went to his room.

Standing alone, his hand loosening his tie slowed to a stop.

‘…promiscuous look… … .’

‘… it’s also disgusting to sob and flirt as if you were a pathetic victim.’

Suddenly in front of my eyes, I remember the appearance of a maid who was disturbed by yesterday’s fever. Pink eyes that were moistened, shiny with unspilled tears of lust and black, long shadowy lashes, and her slightly swollen and parted lips…