"Well, come on, then. Let's not wait for the grass to grow" Stan says as I giggle. He smiles brightly at me and I curtsey.

"Nice to meet you, Stan" I say.

Harry looks for the dog behind the bus, but it isn't there. Stan looks over in the same direction.

"Whatcha lookin' at?" Stan asks. There is a small pause.

"Nothing"

"Well, come on, then. In" Stan says. Harry goes for his trunk "No, no, no. I'll get this. You get in"

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah" Stan says.

He struggles, but picks up Harry's trunk, bringing it inside the bus. He then goes back out and gets mine. I look around the bus, trailing behind Harry.

"Come on. Move on. Move on. Move on" Stan says and makes me and Harry move quicker.

We go to the bed at the front and stand in front of it, Stan standing opposite us. He turns a lever for this kind of receipt machine he was wearing and hands me and Harry a paper each.

"Take her away, Ern" Stan says after knocking on the glass window behind him.

"Yeah, take it away, Ernie. It's going to be a bumpy ride" a shrunken head says.

The bus starts moving extremely fast as me and Harry almost catapult back, leaning on the bed as everything moves backwards. I grab onto Harry to get up, but it doesn't work, so I use the bed to pull myself up.

"What did you say your names were again?" Stan asks.

"We didn't" Harry says.

"Well, whereabouts are you headed?" Stan asks.

"The Leaky Cauldron. That's in London" I say, reading Harry's mind.

"Did you hear that, Ern? 'The Leaky Cauldron. That's in London'" Stan repeats.

"The Leaky Cauldron. Hey, if you have the pea soup, make sure you eat it before it eats you" the shrunken head says.

"But the Muggles. Can't they see us?" Harry asks.

"Muggles? They don't see nothing, do they?" Stan asks.

"No, but if you jab them with a fork, they feel" th head says, laughing.

I sigh heavily as I sit up.

"Ernie, little old lady at 12 o'clock!" The head shouts.

The bus keeps going, but stops an inch away from the lady, me and Harry getting pushed forward. Harry hits the bus window, while I hit Harry, leaning my head in his back as I relax for a minute.

"10, 9, 8... 7, 6, 5...4, 3, 3 and 1/2, 2, 1 and 3/4. Yes!" the head shouts, the bus moving again.

Me and Harry fall back onto the bed, Harry sitting on my lap. I quickly move him to the side as the bed moves around.

"Who is that? That man?" Harry asks, looking at a newspaper Stan was holding.

I look at it and see dad on the cover, screaming and yelling.

"Give that to me" I almost yell at Stan.

"Who is that? Who is- that is Sirius Black, that is" Stan says as I snatch the newspaper from him, looking at dad in sadness "Don't tell me you've never been hearin' of Sirius Black" Stan says, but Harry shakes his head "He's a murdurer" I get up and almost attack Stan, but restrain myself, sitting back down on the bed "Got 'imself locked up in Azkaban for it"

I Do | Fred Weasley x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें